Forums > Introductions > atma stands for soul, absolute, infinity

Login/Join to Participate

atmanewbie
8 posts

Posted:
Hi everybody!
my name is atma aka mattheo and i come from france and the desert of morocco. although i use many medium, painting is where most of my experience dwells. this is the link to my life
https://www.atma.ws

Just moved to London...and happy to be here.
i started staff last year and just love the zen power of it... pure visual and rythmic extension of my first skills: art & music.
I am looking for connections regarding percussions or any instruments during toys performances, learning tai chi staff style, enjoying celebration moments.

this is my first time joining one of these...so tell me if you guys are out there.

oh, and i am going to play festival so i hope to meet some of you there. just look for the tall guy with a heavy french accent. please excuse my english.

okay, PEACE

wink wink wink wink

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Hiya and welcome atma wave smile Your portfolio's quite inspiring!

LavatwilightGOLD Member
old hand
834 posts

Posted:
i wont write much now, meet you at play

welcome.

umm i will be a londoner soon, and humm, i will look for the french accent smile

Drawings by chalk minds, strech between the stars

Kyle Mclean-
Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
Hello, welcome to HoP, and welcome to the UK!

wave weavesmiley

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Your art is truly breathtaking.

Wow.

Very inspiring indeed.

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
helloo welcome

Your art.....WOW! amazing

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Well you're more talented than me. Would you mind dreadfully if I hate you? wink

Who designed your website?

Meh

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
wow nice site smile
welcome to hop! plays going to be great! see you there.

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

ahhmaymember
42 posts

Posted:
a true inspiration, babe.

atmanewbie
8 posts

Posted:
merci beaucoup...

it is a pleasure to share in the inspiration. we are all here to contribute. i started as a street painter, and am glad that i can still find means to paint for many different events, people, and personal projects and projections.

now i work on a painting i will ship to malaysia. it is turning out to be super hot, and i am quite happy with it. i wish i was keeping it, but it is destined for a gal in malaysia.

so, i need to learn staff tricks. i have been practicing in my garden.

last year i constructed an art installation in the desert of burningman. i created a simulated vortex point with a stone kern at every hour point in a large circle...at the point the full moon and full sun were parallel (5:20 in the morning of full moon) many of us spun fire amidst the vast white sand until the sun was fully exposed and moon gone to rest. wow... i did that to celebrate the meeting of universal love energies, between sun and moon, man and earth,earth and sky, man and woman... especially my meeting with MAY (AHHMAY in HOP), my wife. She comes from San Francisco and she is a "daughter" of burning man, so i wanted to print my trace in her territory. By the way, i advise to anybody to go one time in life at burning man, this is the land of freedom...

anyway, look forward to meeting you all at play festival.

ahhmaymember
42 posts

Posted:
thankyou, babe. i love you too. see you at PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah! wow

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Welcome to HOP *Passes you a lilly pad biggrin bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows