Forums > Social Chat > if today was your last

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
How would you spend it?

Me? i'd make my parents breakfast in bed and me a big bacon sarnie then round up all my good friends and run away to the beach with them, we'd surf a bit (coz there would be surf) then sunbathe, have a few drinks and a barbie and have some good tunes playing all night - watching the sunset together with a bit of spinning thrown in for entertainment

and id tell the bloke ive fancied for ages how i feel.

B x biggrin

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
FOR SHAME TINK!!!!!!

tongue2 nice of you to return though!

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
My last day? uhm drink, LOTS so I don't notice the passing
EDITED_BY: Sunbird (1236881823)

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
ooh ooh, I know what I'd do! I'd offer a free clifftop minibus tour to all the worlds politicians just before sunset....

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

johndhaiveGOLD Member
Kebab Embalmer
316 posts

Posted:
I'd be planning what to do for tomorrow....

Tam tam tam cheketitamtam, ketumpantam, ketumpan kete kete kete, tam tam tam ketumpanketey!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I'd try to go out in a GTA style blaze of glory... wink
That would of course be entirely if it was everyone's last day.

If it was only my last day, I'd do it naked. grin

DerwynLightworker
88 posts

Posted:
I would write to my loved ones all the things in my heart. Go to Ireland, don't care how I get there and make love until I die.

"When we dance with the faeries, we dance with the reflections of our true selves and the true inner self of the world."

"If you keep thinking like that, you'll never get to meet a Unicorn."

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
How much is a ticket to Ireland?

hug

DerwynLightworker
88 posts

Posted:
I'm sure I could get there for around $500, but it wouldn't matter, I would rob a bank.

"When we dance with the faeries, we dance with the reflections of our true selves and the true inner self of the world."

Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
I was uhhh, making a joke about wanting to be in Ireland around that time due to your last comment. I should leave subtlety to the experts, I never did well with it.

I dunno what I'd do if I were to die. Probably chase down a girl I wanted to be with before I died. Other than that I would probably go swimming in a diving pool. I love doing lots of turns and such things under the water. I should have been a seal or similar, I think.

Edit: Actually an otter I should have been... tis the animal I would most like to come back as and it makes a lot of sense, really...

Oh, I like to lie in the water on my back, also... yeah its otter all the way.
EDITED_BY: Mother_Natures_Son (1237771821)

hug

DerwynLightworker
88 posts

Posted:
Wow! Thanks for making me feel like an idiot. It's ok, I'm not hurt, flattered actually. You should work on that! wink

I wonder where you'd be finding that girl, ireland I'd imagine.
EDITED_BY: Derwyn (1237772478)

Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
Nah... she lives locally. Its just not the right time to make a move... unless today was my last day, that is.

hug

DerwynLightworker
88 posts

Posted:
Well that was my sorry attempt at joking/flirting back. I guess I have the same problem as you do.

Oh and today could be your last day so make that move!!!

Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
The issue with your return is that you are apparently in New Mexico. tongue2 Though I would probably prefer to meet in Ireland.

And this girl is a keeper... and we are both are coming out of relationships at the moment so anything either of us embark on is bound to be temporary for now. We both understand how one another feel, so its just a matter of making sure we both still feel this way when the time is right.

hug

DerwynLightworker
88 posts

Posted:
Strike 2 for me! Damn!
I'm beginning to feel incredibly rediculous!

Well that makes sense to wait then I suppose. I'm in a similar situation myself and it can be quite delicate. That's cute that you call her a keeper, you undoubtedly are as well.

NoiseyflowerBRONZE Member
Yell and scream all you like
53 posts

Posted:
I would run over to my bfs house as fast as i could and jump into bed with him and tell him how mmuch i love him. After spendng the first half of the day doing lots of naughty thngs I would drag him back to mine, call up the gang and spend the night hangng out just like old times. Fire, booze and alot of good jokes then settlng down for a movie in my bfs arms and drift off into a never ending dream.
sounds pretty damn good to me.

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
https://homepage.ntlworld.com/adam.milner/books/inconstant_moon.htm

Thats my way grin

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Page: