• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 1
Posted:I am looking to buy flags, but can't find them on-line anywhere. Does anyone know a good site? It's called swinging if you aren't familiar with this. I do poi now but those flags are soooo beautiful and the technique is the same as poi so I should pick it up fairly easily if I could find them to purchase. HELP!

Kombi guy
Kombi guy

Total posts: 222
Posted:I know a great site that sells them.....This one! wink
Hope that helps
juggle weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley juggle

Mags The Jedi
Mags The Jedi

Total posts: 2020
Posted:Er...this one? I think HoP sells flags. Have a look here!

Or just make some. There's a thread about making them somewhere. Do a search.

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

with added berries
Total posts: 1365
Posted:There are loads of poi spinning sites that do them, this ones good for instance. Also sonic stars have lovely but expensive ones, nearly all poi sites have them, just google poi spinning and look in the shops. Also they often pop up on ebay.

Live like there is no tomorrow,
dance like nobody is watching
and hula hoop like wiggling will save the world.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

big and good and broken
Total posts: 7330
Posted:the hop ones are indeed very good.

but personally, i like these ones best smile

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3276
Posted:Ive got myself a set of perdy flags... and on pay day will hopefully be getting some cones aswell...

Perdy is really nice and helpful and her products are totally worth the money! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Self-Flagellation Expert
Total posts: 3415
Posted:they sell sock poi?! for 25 pounds!?
bit odd, really...

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"

Your Face!
Total posts: 1173
Posted:also try searching the net under free form flags.

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

Total posts: 1261
Posted:I love my flags biggrin

Mine look like these and are quite large. I got them at a festival though so I honestly couldnt tell you who actually sold them to me.

I'm not sure if they are exactly the same but the dimensions look about the same on the big triangular ones. Mine look like this...

Non-Https Image Link

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 2666
Posted:Try searching enjoypoi.co.uk Im pretty sure they sell flags there, I allmost bought some myself but I went for strobe poi instead smile

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?