T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Hello

Glasto is nearly upon us so the time has come to put every thing together in hopefuly some sort of show. So if your around and can't make glastobury (you don't know how hard it is not to put this ubblol next) come along, it'd good to have people to support or just to laugh when thing go pair shaped.

right it's going to be here https://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=...p=newsearch.srf

at 10-10:30pm ish this Sunday. probably followed by drinks and 6cm staff manipulaction wink

if you are going to Glastonbury we should be performing 11pm on the fire and dance stage every night so no excusesspank

oh yeah will be driving up from the london/guilford area at 3pm early that day and going back 1am Monday so if anyone want a lift let us know.

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Im looking forward to watching you at Glasto.

smile

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
i won't be able too unless you can disguise me in as some kind of equiptment... i could put a lampshade on my head and be a safety light or something...

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

frenchieSILVER Member
6 posts

Posted:
Hello -I will be in Bristol on Sunday morning - is the rehearsal still going ahead - would love to see !!

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Good luck guys! hug

I saw this a while back and although it's probably completely different now they have lots of brilliant ideas, talent, choreography, the whole package really! smile

Enjoy folks, I wish I could come down to see it

Let's relight this forum ubblove

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
yep still going ahead dub can put as many lampshade on his head as he likes won't make a blind bit of differents

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
i dunno, the more lampshades the more blind difference they'll make as far as i can see it.... tongue

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Cheers Dunc know where to come if I need a review written smile as for the show it's all new, we got a wicked team working really hard + knowing what we're doing abit more should mean this years shows kick arss. (if laura or ben are out there anywhere last years team rocked too beerchug smile hug)

anyway enough with the self hype I've got to go and destory some lampshades tongue tongue

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Hmm.. that sounds cool.. i might pop along to that .. wink

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
piss off your kind aren't wanted here.

p.s. check your emails

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
you come near my lampshades an there'll be hell to pay... spank

this should help make up for my lack of glasto... a little bit a least.... at least i'll get to see the show! smile

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Wicked show guys (& girls) your gonna go down a storm at Glasto!

Love & Hugz
Bx

Just because I'm an adult doesn't make me responsible.

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
ditto clap that was awesome, extremely well done... good luck with glasto! biggrin bounce