• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

CincyKid
Total posts: 5
Posted:Howdy HoP members! I am new to the forums, but not to the site. I am not completely a newb, but I have a good deal to learn. I would say that the most complex thing I can do is a few wraps with the weave and the btb butterfly. I was wondering if there are any good intermediate/advanced tricks I could work on. I need a little direction at the moment.

Thanks

t0xic
t0xic

Total posts: 54
Posted:btb weave :] reverse everything you can do now...be able to do everything leading with each hand :]

helps a great deal later on...expand every move you can do as far as you can go :]

Spacecow00x
Spacecow00x

Total posts: 170
Posted:hyperloops, flowers, isolations, can you do windmills yet? those are some of my favorites, then try making up routines and linking moves together

happy spinning

You've got the wings of a fallen angel
You offer peace if they praise your name
You live your life taking everything you can get
Look down, time to fly!

linden rathen
linden rathen

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 6942
Posted:variations? ie the butterfly variation low wave > mexican wave and back again? have you tried using wraps in a move? eg TTN > reverse TTN (thread the needle :P) throws? contact throws? foutains? 5 bt weave :P

failing that go search for the jedi set and attempt anything there :P you may not manage it (i know i cant) but you can have fun maknig up semi moves :P ie 21bt weave followed by concussion :P

back

CincyKid
Total posts: 5
Posted:Quick question (sorry, I am not too good at poi terminology), what are flowers, isolations, and fountains?

.:star:.
.:star:.

Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 1785
Posted:Flowers

Isolations

fountains

they're probably not the best links but i got bored of searching