CincyKidSILVER Member
5 posts

Posted:
Howdy HoP members! I am new to the forums, but not to the site. I am not completely a newb, but I have a good deal to learn. I would say that the most complex thing I can do is a few wraps with the weave and the btb butterfly. I was wondering if there are any good intermediate/advanced tricks I could work on. I need a little direction at the moment.

Thanks

t0xicmember
54 posts

Posted:
btb weave :] reverse everything you can do now...be able to do everything leading with each hand :]

helps a great deal later on...expand every move you can do as far as you can go :]

Spacecow00xSILVER Member
170 posts

Posted:
hyperloops, flowers, isolations, can you do windmills yet? those are some of my favorites, then try making up routines and linking moves together

happy spinning

You've got the wings of a fallen angel
You offer peace if they praise your name
You live your life taking everything you can get
Look down, time to fly!

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
variations? ie the butterfly variation low wave > mexican wave and back again? have you tried using wraps in a move? eg TTN > reverse TTN (thread the needle :P) throws? contact throws? foutains? 5 bt weave :P

failing that go search for the jedi set and attempt anything there :P you may not manage it (i know i cant) but you can have fun maknig up semi moves :P ie 21bt weave followed by concussion :P

back

CincyKidSILVER Member
5 posts

Posted:
Quick question (sorry, I am not too good at poi terminology), what are flowers, isolations, and fountains?

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

[Old link]

[Old link]

they're probably not the best links but i got bored of searching