Forums > Social Discussion > Conspiracy theory - Pentagon attack 9/11

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Hmmmm

I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories, but this did strike me as odd at the time...

Thoughts anyone?

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
care to elaborate Mr Rock Star?

wait, i'll just put on my tinfoil hat first...

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

PrometheusDiamond In The Rough
459 posts

Posted:
I've researched this aspect of 9/11 rather extensively, and there are just too many holes in the government's "official story" to believe it is true. I could list all manner of things, but those videos make all the same points.

To those who think this is just a conspiracy theory, ask yourself, what exactly constitutes a conspiracy theory? Most describe it as an alternative explanation with far-fetched, unproveable components, which happen to fill in gaps in the 'official story.'

Sounds a lot like the government's explanation of where the WMD's in Iraq went to.

All I'm saying is be wary whenever someone labels something as a conspiracy theory, because more often than not, it's merely a label designed to attack the credibility of the person making the claim, and not the claim itself.

Oh, and Domino? 23 Skidoo wink

Dance like it hurts; Love like you need money; Work like someone is watching.

Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you DO criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have their shoes.

Patriarch917SILVER Member
I make my own people.
607 posts

Posted:
Your right, this is a lot like the WMD issue.

We know that Saddam had WMDs, because he used them.
We know that there was a plane, because people got on it and it took off with them.

Now the WMDs are gone, and the plane is gone.

I suspect Extraterrestrials.

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
lol

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

DominoSILVER Member
UnNatural Scientist - Currently working on a Breville-legged monkey
757 posts

Posted:
Hail Eris!

Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can beat the world into submission.

Page: