Forums > Introductions > Me..well it is about me..Hmmm maybe "hello" would be better

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Hello

wavehello

hmmmmmm what to write about me as an intro.....damn its make or break time. First impressions are so vital. Oooooo the pressure.

I'm living in South Wales but originate from Essex (No I don't own White stillettos and No I'm not an Essex girl!). I don't bite, I do pinch, I love chocolate and I one day plan on learning lots of stuff I can't do yet.

Hobbies:- include juggling, balls juggleand clubs , Diablo, poi, doodling, music, hating housework (dust is natures way of showing what the burglars have stolen), making things, pulling things to bits (mainly to see how they work) , embarrassing my nieces and nephews (great fun hobbie that all aunties should take up), hugging trees and talking to bees (watch out for the squirrels......they ARE out to get you!)

Ambitions:- Never to grow up. Learn how to burn things safely ubbangel To that ends learning how to poi without stunning myself, blacking my eye or turning myself into a human torch. Learn to play more than one tune on the guitar. Rule the World. Learn to Surf. Conquer my fear of heights. Travel the world in a van with a man named Bob ("why Bob?" you ask...well why not Bob? I'm sure there are loads of nice men called Bob out there! Simons and Johns need not apply).

Boring stuff:- work in sales to pay the bills.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
*snog* Your the bestest! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
*snog* Your the bestest too! XXXX hug

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Yay for snogging... and yay for us being the bestest! (Its easy when you know how!) xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
Is that a private snogging? Or can anyone join in?

smile

hug

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
ooooo.... Now i'm interested biggrin

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Thank you for warming my body with your pre warmed on Jon body, your a freaking star I so need to spend many more days in a field with you so far I'm up to six days, need to make it more!

Oh and Kyle found my badge so you dont have to make me a third incarnation.

Next time I'm in Wales I'll swing by your way for sure if your near swansea then I'm there!

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
It was my pleasure to warm you with my pre warmed body because it meant I got to hug Jon and you.. what more could a girl want out of a day biggrin

If you are ever near swansea and don't stop by I'll have to spank your butt! hug

See you soon hun. I want to invade Manchester soon, and Ed, and Belfast, and .. well loads of places.

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
Woot! Woot!

You're coming to Edinburgh! smile

I will make you special skully-friendly cake biggrin

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Written by: Skulduggery

I want to invade Manchester soon, and Ed, and Belfast, and .. well loads of places.

You want to invade me?

Hmmm...

Bring namebadges...

smile

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Sounds kinda... interesting! xxx

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
You're naughty Vix!!

spank

wink

Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Be Water My Friend.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Ed hun sorry to disappoint you but I meant Edinburgh. Naughty me for not typing it out in full and raising your hopes ubblol Where is home to Mr Ed and I'll invade there too!

Vix you hussy! ubblol hug

Molly I'm not sure when but I do hope to come and visit.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
frown

Home during term time is Hull... Don't worry, I don't expect people to come there... It's not the best place in the world...

Otherwise it's Lovely Guildford.

But bring namebadges... Lots of name badges... wink

Be Water My Friend.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Ed hun I'm going to make you the ultimate badge to wear for the next meet. Maybe it will have to take the form of an all in one super hero style body suit with your name in huge letters all over it.... or a cape....hmm I'll have to think about this.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Yay!!

Can it say 'I'm Special' in big letters too?

Be Water My Friend.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Ooh, And it mustn't affect my contact juggling... so big and frilly is out of the Question...

I'll donate lots of chocolate to the cause...

Be Water My Friend.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Chocolate is always welcome but you don't need to donate. I'm still unsure as to what constitutes the Ultimate Badge. I'm brain storming that one with UCoF biggrin

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
hey hun,was lovely to meet you at the weekend,your an absolute star so many snogs for you!! kiss kiss kiss

i may have inadvertantly stolen your mirror-sorry! spank
naughty me!!!

but if you're goin to bjc i'll return it then,with added love!! hug

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
No worries babe. Its only a little mirror. I'm hoping to get to the last weekend of BJC so I might see you then hug

Bugishave fur, will huggle
231 posts

Posted:
I had a little mirror once. But the monkey that lived in it kept staring at me so I buried it under a duvet...

I have my sidekick now. I think I call him Sidekick!!

"Lets get Jinky with it!"

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
You should have smiled at him and made friends! Maybe you could dig him out of the duvet and offer him a banana and custard trifle.

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
It would be great to see you here lady...

Lovely to see you at Play too, it was much fun and good times.

Love and hugs
Clare xx

Getting to the other side smile

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
hug Clare I miss you loads already!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've had a strange few days. Going back to work after Play was like sinking into quicksand. It really brought me down. I know I've not enjoyed doing my job for a long time now, but somehow after such a fab weekend it felt worse than ever. I don't want this to sound all gloomy and eeyore-ish because in general I have a great life and feel very lucky to be who I am and where I am right now.

Work is just something that I guess a lot of people have to do to pay the bills rather than something they do because they love it and it also happens to pay the bills too. I want to try and get myself to a point where work is something I love. The only problem is I don't really know what I want to do. I just feel so restless right now. I keep spending weekends elated and on a high (not drug induced ubblol ) and the weekdays longing for the weekends. The main problem with this is that I spend 5 days out of the seven wishing my life away and 2 days of the seven wishing it to slow down and last longer. Other things than work are all mixed up too but I don't really want to go into those here. I just want to stop wishing my life away for those 5 days.

Right now though I don't know how to...... confused

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
hug

Miss you too lady frown

Is there any way you can make a living out of the cool stuff that makes you happy?! The fire, facepainting, costume-making perhaps!?

Good luck - this is a time for change, seize the opportunities biggrin

xxx

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Come here woman (drags Skully over for a huge boob crushing hug ubblol). We have a spare room that might just fit you in so you never have to feel depressed. Or we could go live with Elaine, Mill and Ro and have "party-time" all the time.

hope you feel better. Do you want me to post the frog and rabbit back??

hug x100000000000000000000000 for you sweetie.

Gayle.....!

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
:adding to the hug squishiness:

I think lots of us are going through a natural downer after such a marvellous weekend, but that's ok - it will pass and when you're feeling better the right path will seem much more obvious.

Allegedly.

smile

Take care lady, in the meantime do things to make you smile.

Love and hugs
Clare
hug

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Thank you. You are both beautiful babes that make my life so much better for having you in it grouphug

Gayle, the Rabbit and Frog are specially for you, so no hun don't send them back. I'm ok. I just need to sort my heart and head out. They keep arguing with each other confusing me. I'm sure I'll get over it.

The work issue will either be resolved when I find something else to pay the bills or by me walking out of the place because I can't take it any more. Either way I'm sure I'll be fine. I have a huge safety net of lovely people around me, so I know I'll never be homeless or hungry and thats all that matters really.

You people truely are wonderful. I'm so glad I found HoP. Thank you Malcolm for making this beautiful community possble hug

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug hug hug2

feel for you sweetie, you articulate my current state of mind exactly. And the worst thing is feeling inadequate becasue you can't make your mind up what to do about it and ungrateful becasue you know you're so much better off than you were/have been in the past.

well, if you find a solution, pass it on and if you don't let's just hug and make each other's shoulders soggy - no wait, let's double-cuddle Jon some moe and make HIS shoulders soggy biggrin

and you are always welcome in Northwich - in fact, Froggie is hoping to make it to a Manc meet sometime around the end of Sept, so why don't you try and come up then?

love you lots and you couldn't get back as much love as you give out to so many people in so many ways on so many days kiss

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
hug Thank you Elaine hug

We can't sob on Jons shoulder. That wouldn't be fair to get him that wet. He might enjoy the double cuddle though. I'll text him and ask him later ubblol

I really want to come up to Manchester soon. I'm not sure when I can make it though. I need to get a new job with better pay and more holiday .......although that bit will be hard as I already get 30 days a year at this place.

Sept already has the Wales invasion on the 17-18 that Matty is arranging and the BJC on the 23-25th so I'm not sure I can make september.

I also want to get my lil butt up to Edinburgh to see Molly too. I only have 8 days of leave left to last me until Feb and they make us take 2 or 3 days at Christmas. Thats if I last out until Feb in this job ubblol

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Eek Skully in Northwich... It'll never be the same again.....

which can only be a good thing....

Meh

Page: ......