• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 123...7
elasta

elasta

addict

Total posts: 645
Posted:yes folks, it's drawing closer, the best juggling convention in the world! (according to Derek.)

The 18th-26th September, Woodhouse Park, Bristol. It's going to be great and I hope to see a lot of spinners there advancing the opinion of poi amoungst jugglers (that's gonna happen!). weavesmiley juggle hug

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

Delete Topic

Match

Innuendo Officer Extraordinaire

Total posts: 105
Posted:Oooh - A convention - not been to one of those in at least a week! ubblol

Oh, but thats also Fresher's Week at Edinburgh Uni, with the first open meeting on Sun the 19th......

ubbidea

I could only come for half of the Bristol Convention! ... now to find out about trains/flights etc - any recommendations on how to get from Edinburgh to Bristol?

YARR! Thats replaced the whale in my nightmares!

Delete

Beth

Beth

Miss Whippy

Total posts: 1262
Posted:I'll be there! I just emailed the people for all the info biggrin I can only afford to go for the second weekend but i'll definitely be there!

Elasta, glad you got back from falmouth ok, was wicked to meet you! I'll see you in Bristol in a month or so smile

peace

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

Delete

Frodo
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Frodo

old hand

Total posts: 1092
Posted:shall be there for some of it!!

passing through, this world still lives.

Delete

Vixen
SILVER Member since Jan 2004

Vixen

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3276
Posted:Yeah, will hopefully make it down for a day or so, hopefully see sum friendly Falmouth faces! x

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Delete

Bird
GOLD Member since Aug 2003

Bird

now available in "advanced"

Total posts: 6086
Posted:*crosses fingers,toes, eyes etc*

Hopefully I'll get there for one of the weekends!

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Delete

rarr

rarr

rrragghh!

Total posts: 121
Posted:I'm very tempted.. reckon I'll have to wait to see if my car passes its MOT first ubbidea

Delete

Dunc

Dunc

playing the days away

Total posts: 7263
Posted:I'll deffo be there fo sure. Can anyone offer a slightly over tall Bug and bed for the night cuz I'd really like to be there for more than one day biggrin

hug2 kiss

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Delete

Beth

Beth

Miss Whippy

Posted:There's camping Bug! I may have to share your tent again, though hopefully for more than two hours this time biggrin

I just read that back and it sounds a bit dodgy... oops biggrin

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

Delete

Dunc

Dunc

playing the days away

Posted:ubblol sounds cool to me wink ubbangel

Wicked, more campereeno's. I've spent more time in a tent this year than in the last five put together I reckon!

Delete

Pink...?
BRONZE Member since Apr 2002

Pink...?

Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured

Total posts: 6140
Posted:I shall try and make it, ubbangel
Or at least some of it

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Delete

duballstar
SILVER Member since Sep 2003

duballstar

slack rating - 9.5

Total posts: 2216
Posted:i'll try an make the last weekend... smile

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Delete

ben-ja-men
GOLD Member since Jun 2003

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Total posts: 2474
Posted:mmmmm camping so is someone volunteering a house we can invade again ubbloco

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Delete

garthy
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

garthy

old hand

Total posts: 717
Posted:Err... I have a house that's invadable but only at the weekend as I'll be working during the week.

frown

Got a spare room and 2 spare double beds and a spare single.

But I rekon Lauras house would be better. biggrin ubbangel

And I like campnig so i'm gonna be camp on the weekends

EDITED_BY: garthy (1092225900)

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

Delete

Rossco

Rossco

Official HoP hobbity potato monster!

Total posts: 434
Posted:i'm coming too, dont know when, on one of the weekends i guess but i'll go whenever everyone else goes. biggrin

and another camping trip to put on the list. biggrin

i'll see if i can get a wibble or a wobble down by the time we get there just for you laura, who knows i might even be on fribbles and tribbles by then! cool

O.B.E.S.E. Official Potato man.

Remeber kids.... Its all fun and games until someone loses a bol**ck! biggrin

Delete

elasta

elasta

addict

Posted:yeah my house is currently not excatly mine at the moment (I'm sleeping in the cushion room and not paying rent biggrin), but I'm sure it'd be ok for a few people to stay... though I'm quite tempted to camp if there's good weather - oh yeah and a tent angel2 not that I go around stealing places in other people's tents at all. Ever.

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

Delete

Psi

boing

Total posts: 529
Posted:Ill be there for sure biggrin my favorite convention is not to be missed (counting days already). Hoping to see everyone down there !

I can offer kip space for before and afterwards but will be camping during the convention of course..

Match, i think some of the TePooka lot are coming so maybe you can get a lift with them ???

Mike biggrin

Delete

mcp
PLATINUM Member since May 2003

mcp

Flying Water Muppet

Total posts: 5276
Posted:not ever....

maybe if my student loan is big, I will come down too...

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Delete

Gayle......!
SILVER Member since Jul 2004

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2444
Posted:ooooooohhhhhhhh!

Sounds good - tell me more.

Gayle.....!

Delete

Beth

Beth

Miss Whippy

Posted:i got a leaflet about it the other day giving ticket prices n stuff. For the whole 9 days camping its 70 and day tickets are 9... my leaflet says BOOK NOW!!! so im gonna in a few days biggrin the blokey you gotta contact is - info@muffin-marquees.co.uk

I can probably make it from the 23rd (thursday) to the end, Bug, that means you gotta be there from then too tongue

Delete

oli
SILVER Member since Jul 2003

not with cactus

Total posts: 2052
Posted:i think id like to go for a weekend smile will be working during the week though :/

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

Delete

Gayle......!

Pooh-Bah

Posted:Is there a website or somewhere to get info about this??

I'd like to come but think i need to know more.

Gayle.....!

Delete

Beth

Beth

Miss Whippy

Posted:the website on the leaflet i got was - www.muffin-marquees.co.uk but it didnt work... email the guy with your postal address and he'll send u the details.

Delete

T&B

T&B

Me

Total posts: 607
Posted:Hello people

compeatly run out of money now so if am not there i'll probably be dead somewhere around europe, oh well worst thing have happen.

if i should die isolate a some staffs in my memorie

Ok time to stop talking [censored]

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

Delete

elasta

elasta

addict

Posted:woah Tim!

we hear nothing from you in weeks and then you say you're gonna die in europe somewhere? Well that's not good enough! You get your ass back to Bristol - we got performances to do boy!

well I'll be back in Brizzle sometime late next week, so I'll expect you to be there!

but seriously now, take care of yourself sweetheart - and if you don't we'll have a whole line of people isolateing staffs at your funeral - hey maybe we could even isolate your coffin!

wink kiss Lx

Delete

Dunc

Dunc

playing the days away

Posted:Isolated coffin ubblol

Would it be the cremated fire version or would we have to resort to sticking glo sticks to the end? ubblol

So when is everyone going? I'll only be there for one weekend so which will be the best? 18/19th or 25/26th? Anyone have any idea how much it is for entry and camping etc?

Delete

Gayle......!

Pooh-Bah

Posted:I was thinking of the 25/26th. Be good to see you Custom - make sure you're not invisable this time!!

Does anyone know where this Woodhouse Park is. I've lived in Bristol all my life and have no clue ???????

Gayle.....!

Delete

Gayle......!

Pooh-Bah

Posted:Ahhh, it's out between Almondsbury and Thornbury. Cool - quite near my house, although camping does sound like a laugh!

Does the 9 day tickets include the camping?

Gayle.....!

Delete

Dunc

Dunc

playing the days away

Posted:I do exist really...I do...I DO!!

I'll make sure I don't wear my invisible cloak this time ubbangel

Could someone post a multimap link or similar so I can see where this place is cuz I dont seem to be able to find any info on t'interweb.

Thankies hug2

Delete

Gayle......!

Pooh-Bah

Posted:It's the scouts camp site. Go towards thornbury on the A38 and it's signposted off to the left. I'll find a map link for you.

Gayle.....!

Delete

Gayle......!

Pooh-Bah

Posted:*sob* sorry custom i'm trying to get you a map but my t'internet's broken. Weirdly though HOP remains strong and fast where all others fail. Well done HOP!

Just find a map of Almondsbury/Thornbury and it's in the middle!

Gayle.....!

Delete

Page: 123...7