Forums > Videos > the secrets of london - part 1 out now

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
at great request the extended confusatron has been captured on film along with a bunch of other cool stuff, ill post a link once i get the footage edited brace yourself if you have never seen it before cos it will confuse you, alot, even when played over and over in slow motion ........... alot

kindly hosted by orbit

https://orbit.harm.org/Spinning/Steve/

EDITED_BY: ben-ja-men (1095514760)

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

OrbitSILVER Member
enthusiast
270 posts

Posted:
I hope y'all don't mind, but to make it a bit less confusing, I've posted it on my site. Do the usual right-click exercise on this link:

https://orbit.harm.org/Spinning/Steve/The%20Secrets%20of%20London%20part%201%20-%20medium%20res.wmv

or just go here and then right-click:
https://orbit.harm.org/Spinning/Steve/

Orbit

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
cheers muchly im really crap n havnt got round to burning a cd for dom to host it with
ill edit the first post and add the like

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Knows he shouldnt really post this here

Non-Https Image Link

OrbitSILVER Member
enthusiast
270 posts

Posted:
Alright... So it's time to reveal another secret... the star of "the secrets of London" -- Mr Approving Ninja himself -- is AMERICAN!

That's right... Steve, if I remember correctly, is from St. Louis, Missouri, U.S. of A.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
eek i knew there was something not very english about him i just couldnt put my finger on it

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Oh yeh...

Its obvious now you pointed it out...

I was wondering what it was about him.....

:rolleyes:

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
To be honest I saw it and thought he was american, it's was in his....erm....*thinks*......staff, yeah staff wink

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Page: