• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Eleutherios
GOLD Member since Jun 2004

Eleutherios

Total posts: 1
Posted:Anyone know where I can buy quality leather double loop handles for my poi?

Delete Topic

Dunc
GOLD Member since Aug 2003

Dunc

playing the days away

Total posts: 7263
Posted:I read about this in a post here a couple weeks ago. You should use the search button!! But anyway, the best advice I read on it was buy second hand leather trousers from a charity or thrift shop and cut them to suit your needs! smile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Delete

Dom
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

Dom

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3009
Posted:A couple of things:

1 - Try doing a search, it should be the first thing when you have a question.
2 - I'm moving this to technical discussion as it's better off there
3 - If you're asking where you can get something it'd be helpful to know where you are yourself.

The Home of Poi shop only has nylon handles, so maybe try fire-gear as Adam makes really god stuff.

If you want to make your own fabric & leather shops usually sell cheap off cuts that are enough to make a few handles out of.

Delete

rbmnyc
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

rbmnyc

lurker

Total posts: 194
Posted:Also, you could make them. Very very easy. PM me if you need instructions.

Delete

Big Andy
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Total posts: 186
Posted:I would like to second Dom's recomendation on Fire Gear. I have a set of handles that Adam Rice made for me and they're very nice. I'm actually going to buy another set from him in the not too distant future.

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!"

"Welcome to the U-S-A,
We'll treat you right, unless you're black or gay, or Cherokeeeeee!!"

-Brian Griffin from "Family Guy" (the dog)

Delete