Forums > Social Chat > don't you hate it when....or the tripping hippie that pist me off

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
the man behind the curtainmember
52 posts
Location: second star on the right and straight on till morn...

Posted:
maybe this is a negative post but i need to vent. it seems about every other time i go to a drum circle some hippie with a head full of acid sees me show, walks right up into my circle, staggers around and demands that i let him spin cause he can do that. of course i should not give them to him. but i hate telling people no, because if i hadn't been given a chance i wouldn't have learned. so i kindly tell him how to make a pair of his own, which he ignores and demands mine.so i end up saying no. and he hovers over me ALL nite begging and pleading. and interupting everytime i try to spin. so i have to put them away and pretend like i'm out of gas.
are people really that stupid?

may you travel far andlive in interesting times.unless you a bhuddist in which case i wish you nothing

audaxBRONZE Member
freelance bum
286 posts

Posted:
Could the Freakshow twirler who think he's shit hot who twirls around the place like noone else is there, be worse? I think so. And if he does it at an event in a pub beer garden with loads of drunk people around, probably with no PLI and no safety equipment to be seen, let alone a towel or borrowed extinguisher around. Then comes to work stoned and lets the team down.
Please excuse me, I have a gripe, but this guy needs a good kicking.

UYI wink OLDSKOOL

audaxBRONZE Member
freelance bum
286 posts

Posted:
Then the same guy tells us that his mum was ina car crash in Perth so he has to leave to be with her, then he is spotted working at a local shopping mall, as the janitor.
I meen really, petty lies like that are just pathetic. In a small town where he will definitely be found is just funny.
Plus he's a dangerous twirler.

UYI wink OLDSKOOL

razzaSILVER Member
43 posts

Posted:
wat have u got against hippies they have the same rights as u

Horsepower is how fast u hit a tree. Tourqe is how far the tree goes with u

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Maybe, but that was posted 4 years and a month ago ubblol

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
have had this experience enough times, but yeh the general way of dealing with it, is jus saying if u cant handle practise non-fire toys u aint going near my firetoys.

the worst i get is when im in the park during the day, and having hordes of chavvy kids asking for a go, i was at a skate park with my mate the other week, and it ended up with a cue of like 20 kids wanting a go on my ds, thing is tho i feel shitty when i get pissed off with em, cos they only want a go, but when u cant even get hold of your own toy it gets stupid.

and in terms of what drug makes people worse, its not the drug, its the person, drugs impair judgement, but its not the drug that has decision making abilities.

but still drunks can b the worst lol

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I hate it when spinning in clubs when people don't wait for you to stop spinning before they come over to you, invade your personal space and ask for a go.

I AM POI-ING TO *THIS* SONG FOR A REASON!!!

If I see someone poi in a club and I don't happen to have a set on me, if I REALLY wanted a go, I'd wait for them to stop first before talking to them. And if they say no, then fair enough really, it's their toys...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Page: