• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > so there is a giant monster outside my house.

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 190
Posted:So 3:00 in the morning I go outside, and I hear something absolutly huge snorting and stomping around in the bushes and tree's no less then 100 metres from my house behind my big garage. I went inside and got some shoes, tried to find a flashlight and failed, grabbed a camera and my stainless steel staff (for confidence more then anything I guess) and set out looking for it. When I got very close to where I thought I might be able to see it judgeing from where the sound was comeing from, I could hear it running away from me through the woods.

So I was thinking it might be my neighbours cow, although ive never heard their cows snort like this. so I go up to my neighbours and their 3 cows are sleeping in the pasture. What the hell was it? The logical explanation is a moose, but moose sightings in this part of the province are pretty rare. I wish I had diffrent clothes (I had bagger pants that swish) so I could have gotten closer to it without scareing it off.

Posted:Apon further rexamination of the evidence at hand. Im fairly certain it is this rare creature.

Non-Https Image Link

playing the days away
Total posts: 7263
Posted:Dude it sounds like you were in a horror movie! eek I hope you didn't do any backwards walking into darkness ubblol

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Flying Water Muppet
Total posts: 5276
Posted:I think you'll find it was actually me. Sorry man, I just lost my contact lens and really had to find it.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 2617
Posted:Maybe it was a giant robot or a bunyip or llama? smile

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
Total posts: 6140
Posted:Ohh sounds scary. You are brave to have gone outside to investigate. I would have stayed in my bed with the lights on and my music up. ubbangel

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Doc Lightning
Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor
Total posts: 13920
Posted:Nah, mate. Was just me. I got hungry and was looking for a midnight snack, but I got lost. rolleyes

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

Posted:I wasn't brave I was actually stupid, if it was a moose theres a good chance it would decide to charge me, although I think I left myself an avenue for escape. But curiosity gets the best of me.

All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
Total posts: 9831
Posted:oops, sorry. that was me and my significant other biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Your Face!
Total posts: 1173
Posted:Are you sure it was'nt a hephalump or a whoozle? ubbloco biggrin

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-