Forums > Social Chat > Anyone else have this happen?

Login/Join to Participate

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
I know I've talked to some people on here about this, but how many of you have had someone simply say, 'Feel free to perform here/with us/etc'??? I'd like to hear those of you who perform professionally as well as those who don't. I seem to hear it all the time, I think I'm getting too sensitive every time I hear it now, because feeling free means performing for free, something which I don't mind doing every once in a while, for a good cause, but being a promoter every once in a while, if I'm going to ask an artist to come out for free, I choose my words carefully to make sure that the group/individual feels acknowledged and respected. Thoughts??

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
I don't quite get it... at a free party some said "come poi" so I did and she taught me something new.... otherwise I don't get what you mean... do you mean like handing out credit where it's due???

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
they're giving you an optional option to perform for ubblove if you want it.

if noone ever said it you'd be more pissed off smile

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."