Forums > Introductions > Warchild.....Returns to the board!!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
WarchildBRONZE Member
After 17 hrs i got the little beautie
340 posts

Posted:
hello all,

i've been here silently watching for the last couple months and decided it was time to step out from the darkness and say hi wave. thought it was time time to join this family that i spend so much time watching and learning from.

A little about me...

I made my first million running guns to cuba, but blew the lot on a weekend out in lyme regis dorset (that crazy golf gets expensive)! Things started to look up as a result of a highly successful pimping business in Exeter. Im now relaxing in a cardboard box under a railway bridge on the outskirts of the sleepy town of Honiton. I was recently released from the Arkham Asylem, as a completely recovered compulsive liar.

Ok, In all seriousness...

Name; joe

Toys; fire poi (Not very good yet), and soon to be getting staff.

Hobbies; playing with fire, meetin weird and wonderful people, trying to keep fit (hey i did say trying!) and various other things i cant think of right now.

Occupation; how do i say this with out sounding lazy.... kinda in between jobs!

Music; pretty much anything, breakbeat, D+B mainly.

Mission in life; To try and be as happy as any situation allows me to be.

Near future plans; To get better at poi and learn staff ready for the summer.

Well i cant think of anything half interesting to say so if you wanna no more just ask. Look forward to actually meeting you guys at last.

Warchild

P,s some dude left me tea and biscuits by the door on the way in. Im ok but if you guys want some help yourself.

A wise man once told me, A friend will bail you outta jail, A great friend will be sitting beside you saying that was f**king awesome.

xorbaMIA
147 posts

Posted:
[censored] man, I've been crapola on the hop front. I never got that message and its nearly been a year! How're things? I'm pretty much living in Cardiff now, but visit every now and then. keep me posted festival wise, my numbers the same 07876 072 490. Just cracked the poi out this week for the first time in ages! You should see my new fire chains... you'd cream yourself! Big big flame! Anyways, get in touch.

Stay coooool...

All that is solid melts into air

Page: