• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Psychotica

Total posts: 2
Posted:Anneounghaseo,i'm a Canadian who's transplanted her life to Korea for a spell. . . looking for kindred fire twirling spirits - is there such a thing here? Any out there, ideas on web sites to find. . . hmmmmmm

Delete Topic

DJ Dantana
BRONZE Member since Aug 2001

veteran

Total posts: 1495
Posted:If you go to the "meet others" link at the top of the page, you can do a search for people in your area. I know it is hard sometimes, (example, in my area there are only two people, and I already hung out with one of them before we got on this web site
Non-Https Image Link
), so good luck
Non-Https Image Link
POINT???

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

Delete

DJ Dantana
BRONZE Member since Aug 2001

veteran

Total posts: 1495
Posted:well I just did a search, came up with one person in korea, that isn't you, is it Psychotica???

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

Delete

Pele'sWhippingBoy

Total posts: 442
Posted:I tried but Korea isn't in there.I saw a South Korea though. Is this the one you found santanatwo?Nick from Pyongtaek, South Korea.Uses fire, poi, glowstick, Email: n_biller01@hotmail.comPoint."I think so Brain, but this time, you wear the tutu."------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you[This message has been edited by Pele'sWhippingBoy (edited 28 February 2002).]

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

Delete

Itsgottab

Total posts: 244
Posted:hi psychotica, i'm here in ulsan about an hour north of busan. so if you want to play..

Delete

Psychotica

Total posts: 2
Posted:Yeah hooorah! Thanx all for your intervention to unite the fireobsessed of the world.I'm a bit far but am definitely willing to travel. I just arrived in S. Korea - in Bundang, a half hour SE of Seoul. I'd love to go out and play with U sometime!bijou_102@hotmail.com

Delete