• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)

Enter a "Title" here:

Total posts: 2905
Posted:Man I am here in Korea at the AFB and they had this great advertisement for Tuesday Tecno night. Man I got pumped and ran out bought some glowsticks hitched a cab to the E-club and guess what.... they cancel the damn thing 'cause of monday night football!!

Man sometimes I really really hate being 12 + hours ahead of the states, I spent some money I dont nessicerily have. Dude what a waste of a good evening that was.

I am just kinda depressed right now. Sorry, needed to vent a bit. Stupid Air Force

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Delete Topic

_Stix_

_Stix_

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2419
Posted:Have a BIG mate. It's crap when things go bad huh? Don't think of it as wasted.. at leas you did something even if it was a journey to nowhere - at least you went.. I been reading something that says the best bit about traveling is the journy and not the final destination. Did you see a bit of Korea that you hadn't seen before or something like that?

Ummmm in Korea - Kimchi (chilli cabbagae and veg) and Borh gog-ghi (beef/ meaty type of bbq oupie thing) yum yum yum! Fedex me some??

The world in un-healthly addicted to football.. footbal this and football that - tis only a game - you shouldn't cancel perfectly good tehno nites coz the sodding football is on!!

[ 13. November 2002, 02:42: Message edited by: MisStix ]

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Delete

Enter a "Title" here:

Posted:No kidding especially when the game had played already once that day!! Man the AFN really screws with things sometimes. hehe

I aughta file a complaint with the AFFES and MWR hehe naw I couldnt do that, there is a limit to my... yadda yadda yadda

Delete

Doc Lightning
GOLD Member since May 2001

Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor

Total posts: 13920
Posted:Hey, Ray, you going to be back in San Diego come Christmas?

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

Delete

Rozi
SILVER Member since Jan 2002

100 characters max...

Total posts: 2996
Posted:Man!!! You made it to Korea? Excellent. Now I can really call you Radar...

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Delete

NYC

NYC

NYC

Total posts: 9232
Posted:Dang Ray,
That's gotta be like the... well.. actaully, the least worse "bad night" ever. Out of all of the bad nights I've ever have I think I'd trade anyone of them to be preempted by "Monday Night Football"... Is your life really that good? I'm jealous.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOOOOTBALLLLLLL?!!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Delete

Enter a "Title" here:

Posted:NYC, when you have 18 bucks to your name and you spend 10 of it to go do something that you love and then that thing gets canceled due to something you could care less about, it is pretty damn bad.

Nope I am going to be in Japan around Christmas Mike. Sorry.

Yes Rozi my wonderfull friend, I am safe and sound in Korea.

Delete