dj_retromember
87 posts

Posted:
Okay...I'm at a loss. Right now my hair looks like all the other stupid skater wanna be emo kids peace ...at least around here. its about mid ear lenght and shaggy and stupid stuff like that. My hair used to be all nice and short, and had been for some time. Either spikie or in the new fashon moe-hawk...but I'm tired of that too. SOOOOOOOOO...if any of you know of any cool new hair do or something that would look good with my bright red hair. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!?!?! I need a hair cut BAD!!!

thank you

<( ' ' )>
Fear the Kirby

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
A decent hair cut is dependent on your face shape. Is it round, square, heart shaped, what?

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
dreads cool

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
shave it! .. i know so many girls including myself that cant resist! .. not bald but real short .. you just have to run your hands over it ..ummm lovely!!

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I once copied my hair off a game character I once saw.

Here's one for you da da

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
I'm so useless at making any kind of decision about haircuts that I tend to just say to the hairdresser: "Cut it how you think it would best suit me". This has had mixed results. The most recent time, I think it worked quite well, and lots of people commented that it looked nice (always a good sign...). So, no advice to offer, I'm afraid...

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Shaved heads mmmmmmmmmmm Yummo!

Or a mullet, it's different?!?

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
While we're talking aboot hair... I want to have pure red hair like....ferrrari red or run lola run red....but my hair's black....do I have to bleach it white first for it to look decent?

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
Quote:

dreads cool

biggrin

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

NickCMonkey Wrangler
183 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Quote:

dreads cool

biggrin

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ya i'm all about the dreads. not so much with the shaved head, but dreads? ohhhhhhhh

**weakened knees**

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
Quote:

While we're talking aboot hair... I want to have pure red hair like....ferrrari red or run lola run red....but my hair's black....do I have to bleach it white first for it to look decent?

Not quite to white, but you do have to bleach it first. Just get it light as you can without frying it off, then leave the bright red dye in for a nice long time. (I used to dye mine bright artificial red before I joined the 'professional' world and had stick with more subdued shades.)

E pluribus unum, baby.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Quote:

Not quite to white, but you do have to bleach it first. Just get it light as you can without frying it off, then leave the bright red dye in for a nice long time. (I used to dye mine bright artificial red before I joined the 'professional' world and had stick with more subdued shades.)

also, have you ever dyed your hair before? if so, you may want to go to a professional to bleach it for you. i tried that same thing a few years back....wanted tori amos red/orange. problem was, i dye my hair so often that bleaching my hair myself was just not gonna work. i had white roots, lighter blonde further down, then orange, then dark orange (you get my point). and regyt has a point about it frying your hair too, cause bleaching will cause major damage, and will fry it if you use too much or keep it in too long. so a professional can help ya with that if you prefer.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
My hairs currently 2mm long so I don't really care about ruining it cause I'll just shave it off anywho. I want to grow back to about 2/3 inches first though. biggrin

dj_retromember
87 posts

Posted:
https://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KZESSLG&key=YSF
that is how i had my hair for a while...i love the bleach and that is my natrual color other than the highlights. everyone of my friends ive asked other than the weird ones tell me to cut it short again. i would...but i would just end up wearing it spikie again and im really sick of that. sadly my hair isnt long enough for dreads yet and my family would kill me anyways...same with the mullet. if i can ill get a pic from my friend with digi camera and show you what it looks like right now. umm

<( ' ' )>
Fear the Kirby

Switchmember
47 posts

Posted:
Short sharp spikes, thats what i have. biggrin

I kinda ran over his dog, well replace the word kinda with repeatedly, and the word dog with son.

AchluophobiaBRONZE Member
Magical Sock Dancer
255 posts

Posted:
Dreads of course. Getting them soon myself. =)