Page: ......
SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Right go directly to the last page, make some tea, say hi, get a and then come back and read this un-interesting spin on an intro

Go on......and take your shoes off.....

Top o' tha morning to everyone.
Just to intro myself to the world:-
I'm Cam & I've been using poi since April 2002.
Hmmm....initially hooked because my mate Laura gave me a go at a warehouse party end of last year and within 10 mins about 10 fit girls came over and wanted a go. (Cool)
Since then I've met sooooo many lovely people that I feel happier than I have done for most of my adult life. On a scientific mission to find a spinner I don't like.....doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon, you guys are lovely........
Took up staff spinning in November when the great and normally Late Knoxious put on a staff course, and have been doing contact since after Christmas when i purchased myself a decent stick.

I work in London in the city as an IT bod and go out raving about once or twice a month. Call myself SmallBoy as that's what the guys at my last job called me and I come in at about 5'6" Errrrrrmmmmm - what else to say?

Devil stixes - ooops, where did it all go wrong???.........

I am a guy
I am 23 - Edit - wooohoooo - I had a party, I got real messy......say no more.....
I spin poi type implements, (bigger the better when it's on fire) and staff
I am collecting burns and piles of crap (at least it looks like it when you peers into the depths of SmallRoom)
I am IT guru
Live in Hackney
I have a life sized model of the hanging gardens of babylon in the cupboard under the stairs
I have several medals from the last intergalactic ice-cream olympics and my current favourite is still pralines and cream.
I like Green, Bright Lights and Fluffy People - or any combination of the above
Interests include:- hugging sexy poi girls.......
and a looooooong way second:-
free parties, blue smarties, vodka, gin and paraffin,
PC's, THC's, teaching people 3 beat weaves,
Silver spoons, banging tunes, lights, prisms, hedonism,
acting fluffy, being scruffy, Sunshine, fluff, and burning stuff...... -

Previous Signatures (Idea stolen from Colemans thread )
I used to rebel against the system, now I realise it isn't worth the effort or the head****, it does enough damage to itself.

I don't rebel against the system, I created it for the misery of others (SmallBoy's Evil twin)

Insanity is a state of mind.
Sanity is a mind in a state

Hug me I'm ickle

Vote Green..........

Respect, reason and understanding.

Treat others how you wish to be treated

visit www.theworldofsmall.com - x

Missing One SmallGirl

waddafekyagonnadoaboutitt?

Small Person in Disguise

(More to follow)

Humour me, I'm nearly finished.........
Want to start teaching poi classes but need guinea pigs to practice on.......*hint* *cough* *nudge*, oh, mind the cup on the new coffee table, here have a coaster

Big special hugz for BamBam who introduced me to everyone in London and who I have to thank for so much more.
Big hugz for all my closest mates (you know who you are) for making me feel like I have a surrogate family, all the London spinners that make me feel loved and fluffy so often and bring joy into my day, and all the other people in the world for making my life what it is.

Tea is brewing on the side, cakes in the cupboard, straightjackets hanging on the hooks behind the door, please come in, sit down and make use of the beer - xxx

[ 01. November 2003, 01:40: Message edited by: BallSmoy ]

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

2,737 posts

Posted:
I'll alwayz go off 2 tha toilets with you - x

3 pm is nearly 7 for me coz I'm going to lunch now, and I finish at 4. (Going home now in other words). Just got to to pick up poi related products, 2 spliffs and some calmness.
See you soon Fairy Queen......

Luuuuuurrrrrrrrrvvvvvvzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyooooooo - x

PS - pleeezzze explain your sig(.....I'm too stupid to figure it out for myself), and where your intro iz??? or is it safely locked away in the underworld -
Went through all of them today looking as well - How sad is that? - (*hangs head in shame*)....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Much luv princess
(and to everyone else too, obviously)

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
I don't think SmallBoy has EVER been to our world, he's contantly in a state of hyped-up caffine-induced lunacy racing around making generaly humourous comments.

He's not from here!!!!!lol

whats up with all the limitations?

2,737 posts

Posted:
Hey fu*k off - it's you lot that are not from MY planet not the other way round - Tee Hee.

Right, walking out the door.......

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
Hmmmmmmmmm.......I seem to have tickled a nerve here.........

whats up with all the limitations?

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
nnnnnnnnnnnnyes... The SmallOne is rather sensative when it comes to the subject of abnormality...

"As above, so below"

-is a statement summing up the reflections of the heavens in Earth and vice versa. (to over-simplify).

To explain it properly, I'd have to get all Quabalistic on yo' ass, an I ain't too good with wording that kinda shiiaht... Best to ask Cam.. (fountain of knowledge boy)..

Hugs n all dat,
xxx

Az abouve, So below...

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:
As an underqualified fruitcake eating gerbil...i can safely say the cam/ macaroon/ smallboy is one of the nicest people i have ever met...then again...i have only met people that no-one else can see...including the underwater lions of peckham and their friends...bernard and masie

he is (as the spanish person at reclaim the beach says):

"a diamhond heezer"

i would trust cam with my life if it hadnt already been gobbled up by a penguin who i met whilst walking in the sahara desert...he said he was lost and so i rather stupidly said...eat my life please.....and so he did...which means im not really alive...so im havent written this post...which you havent just wasted 5 minutes of your life reading...

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
your point is..?

Az abouve, So below...

2,737 posts

Posted:
A small one - lol.

Cam as in your man yes? - sorry still getting confused over this as I still can't believe my name is a real one and that my parents didn't just make it up ewhen i was born.
Kinda like being called Rumplstiltskin or summin.
Weird having met another 2 in the last 3 weeks.

Wasn't being sensitive, just thought it would be a typical SmallBoy posting.

UCOF - Cheerz bud, luv u 2.....still doesn't mean I like u tickling my nipples though.

Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce.
Still buzzing over getting to hug the 2 most stunning women on the planet at the same time last night.....evenb if one of them didn't finish their drink - lol.

No time to post about 2day as I actually have work to do.
Much luv peeps
SmallBoy - x

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Smilies delivery at your service sir
you've ordered one of those and two of these and here they are , ready to hug you :

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

sign here please
thank you and have a beautiful day

cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

2,737 posts

Posted:
Signed:__C.Allan_____________________

Cheerz - xxxxxxxxxx

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
walks over from her boring uncorrupted thread to here. . .

ahhhh

hey sweety

i realised that despite saying i thought i had, i havent actually visited your thread yet. . my bad sorry!

hope you enjoyed last night and didnt get up to too many antics when we'd gone (dont play innocent lol)
see you tomorrow yay!

hugs, fluff and a gallon of owed lemonade
lolli xx x x x x

[ 05 September 2002, 01:49: Message edited by: lolli ]

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

2,737 posts

Posted:
Antics - Moi? - I seem to be developing a reputation for something, but people are having too much fun reputing me to tell me what it is.

I should have left wiv u guys actually, just didn't know u were all leavin and it took me by surprise.....Paul had just got there & I'd just got a drink too.
'twas fekkin cold sat there for half an hour, had very few peeps to talk to, and if I'd gone I could have said goodbye to you again.....

Did you write that before or after you read what I posted about you not posting in my intro.....coz they came up on the board at the same time when i refreshed it.......which would be yet another seriously freaky experience to add to the simultaneous unprompted PM thing.

Ah well, only a day until it's tomorrow....although didn't I say that yesterday??? HELP - I'm stuck in a time loop....

Ah well, only a day until it's tomorrow....although didn't I say that yesterday??? HELP - I'm stuck in a time loop....

(**Blinks in shock**)
Oh My God.... - (**Matrix-esq theories on being able to control your own environment start confusing brain**)........

Hello, my name is Bob...say "hi Bob"....Bob doesn't have a job and just sits at home and smokes pot, and his little brother looks up to him an awful lot.........ooo err....errrrm....

Brain fried, need sleep, lots of drugs and possibly summin cute to curl up wiv and I'll be fine.......until then you'll all have to put up with me being a bit screwed in the head......and that's compared to normal.

Take care & have fun peeps

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
No time to post about hay...? hmmm....

Az abouve, So below...

4,224 posts

Posted:
LOL... yeah I just posted that comment on my intro thread as well ..; Small Boy, small Boy ... can't keep your hands off that keyboard can you ?

2,737 posts

Posted:
If they could make a KeyBoard in the shape of a cute naked poi girl then I'd never leave the office. -

Sorry, my work dried up a bit and then I lost all interest in it......ah u guys are just too irresistable - Tee Hee

Draven Wolfmember
9 posts

Posted:
:: Wanders into the thread, lights a smoke, makes a cuppa for all present:: I'm so glad this place is friendly... i'd have to go tell my mummy if it wasn't lol ::cruches smoke out on the floor, drains the dregs of tea, wanders off into the day enriched and smiling::

Stand facing the fire and the shadows fall behind you!DW x

2,737 posts

Posted:
I knew there was a reason I didn't have an expensive carpet - lol.

Kool man, yep I might just have to take a trip your way......but I still say that Londons full of....well.......like I said.....

(*trying hard to get away from reputation that now follows him like a shadow*) - lol.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Mr Glass informs me that Kensall Rise is cancelled. Bloomin' typical. And me coming all the way to the capital n everything!

Meh

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
As promised here is my post and when you reply you will officially be the 200th post on your own intro!!!!!

[ 06 September 2002, 02:05: Message edited by: Jez ]

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

2,737 posts

Posted:
Yay - 200 posts
Much luv guyz - xxxxx

And page 6 too.... Kewl, quite happy now if this fades into obscurity and gets forgotten about for 6 months.

U guyz are great

[ 06 September 2002, 02:00: Message edited by: SmallBoy ]

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
You are paying us to hang out at your place, and make you look popular right?

- Alienfox -

2,737 posts

Posted:
Luv u 2 Chadster - lol........

Errm yes I suppose so, rental being a spliff for every post u make.....obviuously payable next time I see you -

Rahh fukkit, it's half 4 already - laters gang...

[ 06 September 2002, 03:26: Message edited by: SmallBoy ]

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
SOLD!

Not that i'd...you know..do anything illigal. I've got my reputation to think about.

- Alienfox -

2,737 posts

Posted:
Tee Hee - Of course not mate, but I know how you like to collect them etc....

Kewl, I think this puppy's ready to fade into obscurity though, it is taking up far too much of my time, and I'm not getting to post enough in other peoples threads - I just wanted one post from everyone I knew, rather than 50 posts from the same people, hence the harrassment .

Much luv big guy - ooooo yes, if you do get to read this then I'll be back Portsmouth way Monday 23rd to come to you poi workshop because I feel the need to drag Laura down to one and show her where it is, how fluffy poi peeps are and introduce her to you and a few more guys lost to the dark side that we live in

(Just promise me you wont corrupt her too much, she is my friend after all - lol )

And apparently the blue beard has gone

Hugz

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Isn't corrupting people what being friends is all about?

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

Trinity459member
7 posts

Posted:
Hiya SmallBoy... here's a welcome hug in return form the one that you gave me. *tigerhugs*

4,224 posts

Posted:
Havign Cantus stay at my place at the mo and slowly helping him recover the hugs

hope you have a splendid monday, Cam

shine on
Cass

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Trinity trinity trinity omg wales?

really?

you so totally rock.

can you speak welsh? decently?

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

4,224 posts

Posted:
Dibs speaks welsha and taught me how to say I love you (BUT ... as the welsh are like the French and love to complicate thigns, the spelling is awfully hard and WRONG ) So I can't write it

Welsh is absolutely beautiful and definitely magic !!!

2,737 posts

Posted:
Kali:- Depends on how they're corrupted - lol x

Trinity:- Hugz back - x

Cass:- Having one thanx - x

Luv & Hugz

Page: ......