• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 13
Posted:Does anyone know of any places in Portland, OR to buy practice poi...like the light up ball with the LED lights in it...Stuff like that?

Total posts: 24
Posted:Hi Rachel,

Serious Juggling on SE Division & 50th is one of the main stores that sell kevlar and toys for juggling, staff, flags, poi etc...

Give them a call and see if they have any of the LED pois. I haven't been in the store in over a month, but let Ben & Evette (owners) know I told you to call. They know me as Debra.

From the most primitive cultures to the most advanced civilizations,man has had to manufacture things;his well-being depends on his success at production.The lowest human tribe cannot survive without that alleged source of pollution: fire. Ayn Rand