DIANNAmember
55 posts

Posted:
ok heres the scoop i gonna throw a little party like mini rave and all my friends like to spin and do glow sticks thats a good idea so i was just wonderind if i could get some of your ideas!!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
What kind of ideas did you want? Your post seems a little vague...

Meh

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Yes, what Cantus said.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
I've got an idea...Which one would you like?Get them all to come naked?*re-reads that sentance*Get them all to come to the party naked?There was a topic about this somewhere.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

DIANNAmember
55 posts

Posted:
well i don't think we should come naked (party pooper) but just any kind of ideas? what do you think?

phuzzzmember
160 posts

Posted:
what food would you serve at a poi party? isn't poi raw fish of somesort?what food would you serve if everyone came naked.re-reads sentence.nothats what i mean
Non-Https Image Link
oops i just realized: a youngster in the room!
Non-Https Image Link
ME? a bad influence ... never!

DIANNAmember
55 posts

Posted:
hahahaha...................

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Well I think that a bunch of nekid ppl playin with fire could be... well dangerus. I don't believe that you could pay me enough to have fire spinning anywhere near my exposed familey jewels.As far as food go beer and pizza is indiginus to all places.Whoa dang my grammer sucks lemme do that agianAs far as food goes, beer and pizza are indiginus to all locations. Ok that sounded better.[This message has been edited by Raymund Phule (edited 03 January 2002).]

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I feel attention should be drawn to the fact that Dianna is 13 (is that right hon?). So many of these suggestions aren't entirely legal methinks....------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
*This is the sound of Puppy feeling old*

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
If every one is of age, however, fire and naked people make quite the brilliant combo.I ended up at a fetish party on New Years, lots of fire smile, lots of naked people smile, lots of booze smile...... and lots of lesbians having sex on the dance floor grin.It was a good night.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

DIANNAmember
55 posts

Posted:
i don't think that any of this is gonna work not beer (yet) and i think the naked people are off to considering i don't wanna get the dang police called on us and make my mom filp she would be like isnt that one of your friend spining fire butt naked in our yard? lol but i think i can stick with the pizza idea and maby have tons or uv and black lite stuff!! well thanks for the ideas so far keep them comin!!!!

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
First off I had no intention of attempting to contribute to the delinquency of a minor. When you think about it drunk ppl and fire probably arn't the best combination.Well when I dont want to drink the good ole alkihol I drink Red Bull its an energy drink. Tastes pretty darn good basicly it is caffeen with sugar and a few drops of water.[This message has been edited by Raymund Phule (edited 04 January 2002).]

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

DIANNAmember
55 posts

Posted:
hey don't worry about infulnicing a minor my grandmaw owns a bar........kind or funny lol.