Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
I got my firestaff about 2 weeks ago and i think im getting pretty good. Today i invented a new move(probably old for you lot) Anyway i hope to get to know you lot.

I hope you realize how pissed I am.

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
Staff is probably my favorite weapon next to dual swords. If you lived in texas I would be happy to teach you all I know It is dificult to verbalize a lot of the swings but I could try.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Welcome
Non-Https Image Link
Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
Unfortunatly i live in london, britain so it would be a very long bike ride to get to you. Oh well.

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Sup TlightWelcome to HoP ---- good to hear of more fire spinners in the UK.:-)~M

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

beakermember
54 posts

Posted:
Hello, I'm starting staff now I've been poi'ing since the start of the year and want to branch out and have more toys to play with.
Non-Https Image Link

C'mon baby light my fire

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO Tlight,Good luck and everything with the staff Poi is cool to, well my advice to you is, practice, practice, practice.CyaF_S

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
Heh i made a poi today instead of doing my french. I prefer staff. I find when im using the staff you kind a lose control which i really like.

HOP Newsletter