Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,901    Replies: 11
"I just started this thread for a bit of sympathy really...hehe.gotta have my knee chopped up and rearranged tommorrow. YIPPEEE! cartillage damage sucks but cripples can still spin as I ..."
Views: 3,227    Replies: 0
"I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right forum, here. I am ready to light up my torches for the first time and due to circumstances that are too tedious for me to go into, I don't beli..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,797    Replies: 4
"I was just wondering today what it's like for antipodeans having spin upsidedown all the time. I imagine that the gravity pulling the poi upwards would make everything realy quite stran..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,385    Replies: 7
"in the past few days i have indulged myself in some fine kiwi green i found myself doing infinitly cool shit, and isn't the 5 beat weave just rocking of course theres more but t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,624    Replies: 6
"hi,saw this vid on mtv today and actually watched it for a change. theres a few fire spinners in it and i'm just wondering if anyone knows them?? they could have just been jobbing actor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,016    Replies: 1
"Hello all I saw tool on 27 of april 2002 in melbourne at rod laver arena.Can some one help me (who went to the concert At RLA) with the play listThis is what i got so far (not in order..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,275    Replies: 6
"In several places recently I have seen discussions about people who have had illnesses due to lighting up and smoke and fire breathing and just in general our arts are being blamed.Whil..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,084    Replies: 13
"This is a thread for all you lurkers, you regulars can share your views on lurking too.I have been lurking in the shadows of this site since about November or so, a couple of months aft..."
Views: 2,239    Replies: 0
"i must say that this has been one of my best fire poi experience - saturday night we met up with a local spinner at the beach as we usually do - we ended up spinning together and made i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 815    Replies: 1
"hey everyone, well as all you melbournians know, its heading into winter. that means shite weather so we cant twirl does anyone know of any good, large undercover, ventilated areas w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,850    Replies: 8
"Hi there just contemplating doing a bit of busking / performing and was wondering if any one had any suggestions for Audience participation. I use fire staff (both double and single) G..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,054    Replies: 3
"has any one every heard of theres or how to make them. i have looked around in a few sites but i cant find anything on them. is there such a thing even. does anyone have any ideas on t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,596    Replies: 28
"just to see what you all think of us kiwis"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,310    Replies: 9
"Sometimes when im poi dancing on a club i see others and i start there with others... now... those ppl seems like that im much better than them orsomething and then they stop and leave ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,210    Replies: 5
"okay so i know i'm the last one to remember this, but i know a girl has gas powered batons in this...i saw it last week and i wanna know how she does the cartwheel leg thing AND her thr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,052    Replies: 5
"I've noticed from reading some of the threads in the introductions section, that a few people play RPGs, so I was wondering which ones people play.I personally play Shadowrun with occas..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,110    Replies: 26
"Would it be possible to put some kind of message/request thing on the new topic screen asking newbies to refrain from posting "Hi, I'm new" type threads. Asking them instead to use the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,500    Replies: 1
"How come we do not have member ratings? There is a few posts a couple of days ago about it but now it says that this bulletin board no longer uses member ratings."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,242    Replies: 5
"this is not a technical question so i might as well plop it in here.i've only been at it a week but i found it hard to concentrate on just one thing.so when u 'learn a new trick' do u p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,993    Replies: 35
"I'd say that we're pretty much the same as Americans, except we say sorry too much and travel more.."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,830    Replies: 57
"After havin seen the responses to the topic - 'stereotypes of americans', i'm interested to know what u all think of us british folk???!"
Last Reply by
Views: 940    Replies: 6
"At last! My first forray into fire photography!http://www.geocities.com/jangla2001/800_jangla_fire.jpgWicked!"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,111    Replies: 33
"I posted something related to the ethics of performing in Pele's "Bitter sweet" thread (about her dilemna of performing for a big cigarette company) and did not get any feedback. I am r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,149    Replies: 1
"I went to a party last night, and damn, it just sucked. Talent wise it was fairly good, had richard humpty vission, dj rap, dj rectangle, electric skychurch and some good local dj's. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,888    Replies: 47
"I've got a question for anybody that knows an anwser. I live in California, and I've heard that poi are illigal. a felonay at that. they are concidered a chain weapon? I dunno something..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,810    Replies: 22
"i ask cause! i mean houseofrave videos comeon all those sucks! and i alredy saw all these videos of this site and no money to buy COL2 or 1 or any... so tell me there is any good we..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,858    Replies: 25
"hi guys,not posted in a while but heres a morselof food for thought.Why do we all spin? what are our reasons or motivation for spending countless hours a week........ spinning stuff?Don..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,226    Replies: 2
"Well have you saw this a lot? thereWell at least in my country it happens a lot for what i consider a spinner Most of the ppl doing that i consider them spinners since they wont dance ..."
Views: 1,518    Replies: 0
"Well, i thought rather than distract from the lurking portion of the other thread I would move our tv rants here...first of all, i agree, i despise big brother, altho the idea itself is..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,026    Replies: 4
"It seems almost inevitable that whenever I spin glowsticks in a club, someone will come over and ask to have a go, and then say "So what do I do then?". I have absolutely nothing agains..."
Views: 1,113    Replies: 0
"Found this under the "Join Cirque - Onstage" section:http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/jobs/onstage/opening/NY_Variety.htmThis was posted just a few days ago -- thought th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,583    Replies: 3
"Here is a riddle. There is no prize other than the kudos of getting it right.What is the only race in the olympics that you don't have to cross the finish line to win? &lbr; 28 April 2..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,664    Replies: 11
"HeyJust landed in London... need some fire to play with. what fuel you got here? anything like Sol-T?i work with doubles, poi, flags, crosses etcany gatherings about?plus anyone know wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,550    Replies: 22
"Ever want to do something sneaky, not illegal, for no real apparent reason?I have two of the laziest housemates you could ever imagine. One of them leaves his toothbrush in the househol..."
Views: 1,361    Replies: 0
"Moderators: Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot! I could not find a place to post "suggestions" and figured this would be the best place...I think it might help some of the newer p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,970    Replies: 25
"Typically, I have never been an early riser. But until I can get back into my bedroom (this sunday yay!) I have to sleep in the living room where the sun shines on my face as soon as it..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,242    Replies: 19
"I've just bought myself a new Go board to learn to play on and I started wondering if anyone here plays it.So, anyone?"
Views: 1,017    Replies: 8
"Malcolm, Love what you have done with the board, this is great!Now, may I encourage everyone to read through the changes and post in the appropriate pages please? My "move thread" butto..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,279    Replies: 1
"I've done it before but i have never had to arrange to get the tickets myself. And teh airlines are being most unhelpful....so i'm looking for some advice on how to do this. It's going..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,559    Replies: 9
"Dude Pozee, you rat basterd naw just kidding man!I got one of those tricks you showed me last night, the one where you are doing the weave and you just seperate your arms. Haha I was d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,431    Replies: 12
"Well i was just woundring if anyone would like to share their real name?Why did you you chose the net name you have and what does it mean to you?I could start but i am not going to I a..."
Views: 1,170    Replies: 0
"Calling all spinners from Cambridge & Essex!!! Myself and a few friends are looking to get 2gether a prestigous group of artists to form a company such as the mighty Headfunk. We have a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,946    Replies: 27
"lately I've been having a problem when spinning in raves and such. I find myself a nice spot out of the flow of traffic, with plenty of room and start to spin. then people start trying ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,579    Replies: 10
"does anyone watch this? its absolutly mad!! this really weird lass was doing practice poi on the beach (really badly)and a lit one is in the titles. I've been getting calls from people ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,482    Replies: 3
"I have been looking for a good Capoiera class in London. I noticed that some of you mentioned Capoiera in the 'Dancing Styles and Geography' thread. I went to a workshop at the BJC an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 77,726    Replies: 464
"With the continuing influx of new people (Big firey welcome to you all!) I guess it makes a lot of sense for us to have an official "getting to know you" type thread. Elders and New..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,599    Replies: 15
"Hi im new to these forums and quite new to poi.ive been doing it around 3 months now and have just got the 5 beat weave sorted wow it rocks ive also just started to play with fire and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 908    Replies: 6
"Just wanted to say hi to all thoughs i haven't seen in a while.well i am back now so i should see you around "
Last Reply by
Views: 963    Replies: 1
"Hey yup I'm a new member just sayin hey to you all!! HEY . No really I need some help,are there set links to use between moves in your set, or is it just a case of havin' a play and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,416    Replies: 59
"i couldn't help notice there's another vid comp. comming up. I'll be entering the staff section... and the "other" section (iknowthere isn't one.)just wondered who will be joining me o..."

HOPニュースレター

サインアップして、最新の販売、新しいリリースなどを入手してください...