arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
How did the Moonfest go... I mean with the big show... blue water... you know???

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You could try emailing Bec and asking her. Or check out the community pages at https://communities.msn.co.uk/moonfest

Meh

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Really good Thanks
everyone who was involved was really great! There were some people who had only just started twirling as part of the course and were doing all sorts of great stuff!
After the Parade and Bayfire show, we headed over to the usual moon fest space and I had a really good boogey to the drumming Untill it started raining & scared everyone off!
Next one's on 27th April (a Saturday Yeay!)
Might see you there!

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
yes.. it was a beautiful night as always...

...the show itself went wonderfully - gorgeous images and the community performers (as Elke said, many of whom have done very little work with fire before) did *so* well...

It was really different to normal Moon Fest - (things like jumping castles & a latin band on stage)... but thousands of people came and they really appreciated the show.
I have received a few photos I'll be posting them on the moon fest webpage soon...

If anyone is interested in doing any of these kind of shows do get in touch... we're doing a smaller scale one next moon fest and then we're organising a few other larger ones throughout the year... so email us and I'll let you know...