Performance, All Fire Fans Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- Spring steel welded construction makes for a long life durable fire fan.
- Well balanced finger spin rings and our unique HoP original handle design for comfort and control.
- A stunning high gloss Powder coated finish for protection and stylish professional look.
- Wicks can be stitched on and are easily replaceable.
- No glue used on wicks so maximum soakage and long burn times.
About Pair of Lotus Petal Fire Fans with 2 inch wick Kit - Make Your Own
Our lightest Fire Fan design available.
A Sleek elegant design with durability and comfort in mind for any visually appealing performance routine.
Ideal for tech or basic to advanced dance style spinning routines.
- 1 x Pair of Lotus Petal Fire Fan frames
- 1 x Pair of Rubber Bands (small)
- 6 x 12" lengths 2inch x 1/8inch wick
- 1 x Kevlar sewing thread snap spool
- 2 x Curved Sewing needle
- Fan Width: 19 inches (485mm).
- Fan Height: 13 inches (330mm).
- Welded Spring Steel wire.
- Weight: 355gm/fan when wicked.
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3680.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
11th December, 2016
My first fans
"Shipping was fast and they got here safely. Thank you! The size is great for me as a small person, but the grip ring could be smaller for my hands. I like that they are closed between the wicks and hope they will survive accidental dropping. Will sew the wicks on in summer when I have practiced enough to set them on fire. I also like your tutorials! Thanks for making them!"
Charlotte Erichsen, Germany. [Verified Buyer]
11th July, 2016
"these fans are beautiful! They're light and the wicks are easy to sew on. I could not be happier with them"
Megan Smith, USA. [Verified Buyer]
8th April, 2016
As good as their word
"When my fans first arrived they were unfortunately bent (shipping from Europe to America can be difficult on anything). I emailed the POH team and they immediately responded, walking me through how to attempt to fix it myself. When I was unable to do so, they sent out a replacement set in an extraordinarily well packaged box and the second-set arrived in pristine condition. The fans are sleek, light, and perfect for my shorter arm length. I couldn't be happier!"
Alexia, USA. [Verified Buyer]
5th April, 2016
"Very happy! Thanks home of poi!"
Cary, USA. [Verified Buyer]