Parts, Fire Poi Heads Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- Wow friends and spectators with large flames and long burn times.
- No exposed metal on the underside,helping to prevent hot metal burns.
- No large metal washers on the topside,helping to prevent hot metal burns.
- Designed as suitable for the beginner right through to the advanced fire performer.
- Now with a 'no glue' head construction to avoid contamination of coloured flame fuel.
- These heads are the perfect companion to our colored flame fuel dyes.
About Pair of Large Twista Wicks
Heat resistant strong stainless steel eyebolts and fender washers secure a total of 16ft (4800mm) of super extra thick fuel absorbing Kevlar wicking.
Sold as a pair (as shown in picture).
Securely folded and bound for maximum safety and long life.
With care this fire head can last well over 12 months of use
See: How to make your wick last longer.
- All hardware is made from heat resistant stainless steel.
- Strong 4mm eyebolt.
- Wick height 85mm, with eyebolt total height 100mm
- Total of 16ft (4800mm) of 1 x 1/4 inch long life Kevlar tape.
- Excellent fuel storage for large flames and long burn times.
- Our best value for money fire head.
- Weight: 314gm per pair.
- Free fire safety guide, fuel information, how to light and extinguish tools, and tips on use.
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3680.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
11th December, 2015
"I have yet to assemble the Kevlar wicks to play yet but have enjoyed the balance of the design and the elegance of the pattern"
Torjus, Norway. [Verified Buyer]
18th August, 2013
better than i hoped
"amazing poi heads. perfect weight and size. i've only spun them in daylight but the flame seemed large and steady. i couldn't wait till nighttime to give them a try haha. thank you"
Sean Grimes, USA. [Verified Buyer]
26th December, 2012
"This is my second set of heads (first being the small block-style wicks) These are great i like the heavier weight heads these feel balanced spin beautifully stall without wobble. A++"
Burnone, USA. [Verified Buyer]
9th March, 2012
right weight right burn
"Thank you so much for your very prompt delivery. I got my order in less than a week! The twista wicks are a good upgrade from cathedrals as it is a bit heavier and burns bright enough for an awesome performance. As always good job HOP!"
Ramirr, Philippines. [Verified Buyer]
21st December, 2011
I need you folks to keep it up
"Thank you folks 110 for offering the most important of servasas You guys rule"
Shane Parish, USA. [Verified Buyer]
7th October, 2011
Best decition EVER!!
"so i upgraded to these from the small stiched rolled heads and omg the flame is bigger the poi are heavy which makes for a good arm work out but the flame! i love big flame with that nice slow trail and these delivered perfectly! not only that but the burn time is awesome! i time my burns by how many songs it takes before they are out and these took 3 songs so yea great choice for anyone but if your arms get tired fast you may wanna do some strength/ endurance training first! =]"
Rosa Lugo, USA. [Verified Buyer]