Ignis' BubblePoi are the first programmable Pixel poi of spherical shape for juggling and contact spinning. Owing to... Continue
Ignis' BubblePoi are the first programmable Pixel poi of spherical shape for juggling and contact spinning.
Owing to its soft material, these LED Pixel Poi are safe to spin even if you hit yourself.
The shape, weight, and size are almost identical to regular 100mm (4 inches) Contact Poi.
Quickly create amazing LED Pixel Art and amaze your audience.
Edit your graphic Poi using PC, Mac, or Android Phone App.
- Upload your pictures also supported via Android application.
- The detachable cord enables the LED Poi to convert to a contact/juggling ball.
- Flexible 7mm black braided nylon cord for greater control.
- LED Poi ball is weight adjustable from 140 to 190 grams (4.9-6.7 oz.)
- 16 Pixel Resolution on three sides of the ball for all-around visibility.
- Training statistics support via Android application.
- Additional Image Stabilization function.
- Soft braided non-springy white cord.
- Added smooth steel ball-bearing swivels with up to 30 seconds of spin time.
Purchase includes access to the following online resources ✓
We will also email you these online resources.
About Pair of Ignis Pixel BubblePoi 16 (48 LEDs) -SMART
The system of inner channels with the surficial distribution of weights in the LED Poi Ball maintains the ideal balance, enabling them to do all possible tricks.
Detach the cord and use BubblePoi as LED juggling balls!
Create unique lighting every time: upload your own images into the programmable LED Poi: colorful patterns, emoji, effects, etc.
The system of timeline sequencing allows you to set the pictures in a row, so images change while you spin the graphic Poi.
Built-in image stabilization; Spin slowly, spin quickly an image in the air will stay the same size and same position
Programming is carried out in the Ignis application on your mobile phone app.
This also makes your phone a remote controller for your BubblePoi: launch them and switch pictures at a distance right from the phone.
Training statistics in the mobile application: you can see the number of spins, throws, drops, timing, calories, etc.
Added smooth steel ball-bearings: One in the ball and one in the handle so you can do orbitals and other tricks that require swivels.
The price is for a complete set, which includes:
Pair of digital spherical smart poi; Ignis Pixel BubblePoi 16 - SMART version
Pair of soft Knob handles with easy weight adjustment
Nylon braided non-springy cord
2 Micro-USB cables
Stylish Pixel Poi carry bag
Mobile App for Ignis Pixel
Basic set of images
The SMART version includes image stabilization, training stats via the phone app, soft braided non-springy white cord, and smooth steel ball-bearing swivels with up to 30 seconds of spin time.
The ULTIMATE version includes additional image stabilization, training stats via the phone app, a bigger long-lasting 3500 mAh battery, soft braided non-springy white cord, and extra-smooth ceramic ball-bearing swivels where spin will last up to 5 minutes.
- Resolution: 16 pixels (48 LEDs)
- Rendering speed: up to 2500 rows/second
- The diameter of LED Ball part: 96 mm (3.8 inches)
- Weight: Adjustable 140-190 g (4.9-6.7 oz.)
- Number of colors: 16.7 million (color depth 24 bit)
- Working time: 6h average; 1h full white; 15h low brightness
- Battery capacity: 2600 mAh