Beginner juggling ballsThe best Beginner Juggling Balls are the ones that do not bounce when dropped on hard surfaces. We all drop balls when trying something new and a non bouncing ball will not run away from you when dropped. It will stay close to you so you can do a quick pickup and continue.
If you have harder or bouncy Juggling Balls then simply change the surface below you to grass, carpet or where the ground slopes down to where you are standing. This will help prevent you running everywhere to collect your Juggling Balls.
Beginner juggling ball tips
- Stand in front of a wall when Juggling.
- Count in you head 1 2 3 for each throw. Keep counting and try and beat your previous record. Once you hit 4 throws it will become easier increasing your count.
- If the balls start going away from you then move elbows forward and hands higher.
- This will help control how vertical the balls are thrown.
- Keep total practice time to 10 minutes for 2 to 4 times a day.
- Swap between first throw by left hand and then first throw by right hand.
- Dropping Juggling Balls is a good thing. It shows you are pushing yourself and not afraid of trying something new'