Select from a variation of multi-coloured choices that are bright and easily seen. Soft fabric Juggling
Bean Bags are great for beginners all the way through to advanced Juggling
depending on routines and how you like to Juggle
. Our fabric Juggling Balls
are weighted with only plastic beads perfect for those international traveling jugglers to stop those pesky customs agencies taking them from you like if they were filled with other materials like seeds.
Beginner juggling balls
The best Beginner Juggling Balls
are the ones that do not bounce when dropped on hard surfaces. We all drop balls when trying something new and a non bouncing ball will not run away from you when dropped. It will stay close to you so you can do a quick pickup and continue.If you have harder or bouncy Juggling Balls
then simply change the surface below you to grass, carpet or where the ground slopes down to where you are standing. This will help prevent you running everywhere to collect your Juggling Balls
Beginner juggling ball tips
- Stand in front of a wall when Juggling.
- Count in you head 1 2 3 for each throw. Keep counting and try and beat your previous record. Once you hit 4 throws it will become easier increasing your count.
- If the balls start going away from you then move elbows forward and hands higher.
- This will help control how vertical the balls are thrown.
- Keep total practice time to 10 minutes for 2 to 4 times a day.
- Swap between first throw by left hand and then first throw by right hand.
- Dropping Juggling Balls is a good thing. It shows you are pushing yourself and not afraid of trying something new'
Benefits of Juggling
In addition to being fun and entertaining, learning to Juggle
is actually healthy for the mind and body. The challenge of Juggling
improves eye-hand co-ordination, motor skills, and physical fitness for both children and adults.