Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Those look amazing.I especially like the sunset/water background. The shot with the group spinning at the same time turned out wild. It's fun to see that many all going at it together. I'd like to get some shots like that but because the water is north, it may come out funny. We have a setting planned, just need the time to do it now.------------------aka: MIC_Rulz"Except for that Mrs. Lincoln, How did you like the play?"

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Those photos really are very cool. smilemakes me want to come over there. oh yeah...I am smileJosh

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smilemore pictures !!!!! smileshine on cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

protozoaGOLD Member
148 posts

Posted:
Those are some awesome pics! Which ones are you, Twist?We have updated our photos page..check out some of our newer stuff at https://www.calefaction.org/photos/-protie

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Really nice pictures. I envy you all for living by the sea and for having so many spinning partners smileshine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Twistmember
160 posts

Posted:
Nice pics Protie! The guy juggling clubs is my pardner Andrew. The rest are me, except for the last two. I like the ones of us dueling.... the second one is me moving in for the kill (on the right) after 'drew experienced a mishap.