• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Pele'sWhippingBoy

Total posts: 442
Posted:Those look amazing.I especially like the sunset/water background. The shot with the group spinning at the same time turned out wild. It's fun to see that many all going at it together. I'd like to get some shots like that but because the water is north, it may come out funny. We have a setting planned, just need the time to do it now.------------------aka: MIC_Rulz"Except for that Mrs. Lincoln, How did you like the play?"

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

Delete

Posted:Those photos really are very cool.
Non-Https Image Link
makes me want to come over there. oh yeah...I am
Non-Https Image Link
Josh

Delete

Cassandra

Cassandra

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!

Total posts: 4224
Posted:wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Non-Https Image Link
more pictures !!!!!
Non-Https Image Link
shine on cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Delete

protozoa
BRONZE Member since Feb 2001

Total posts: 148
Posted:Those are some awesome pics! Which ones are you, Twist?We have updated our photos page..check out some of our newer stuff at http://www.calefaction.org/photos/-protie

Delete

Cassandra

Cassandra

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!

Total posts: 4224
Posted:Really nice pictures. I envy you all for living by the sea and for having so many spinning partners
Non-Https Image Link
shine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Delete

Twist

Total posts: 160
Posted:Nice pics Protie! The guy juggling clubs is my pardner Andrew. The rest are me, except for the last two. I like the ones of us dueling.... the second one is me moving in for the kill (on the right) after 'drew experienced a mishap.

Delete