Forums > Help! > Bruised hands from fire fans

Login/Join to Participate

misstinalouise
SILVER Member since Mar 2018

Total posts: 1
  Posted: The top of my hand is bruising from dynamic fan moves, Russian grips. I was hoping it would toughen up eventually, but the bruising seems to get worse. Perhaps the top side of hands don’t toughen up? I am using the Lotus Fans, eventually would like bigger ones too, but not sure my hands can handle it! Am I spinning wrong or is their a way to protect my hands?? Any advice would be great!

Delete Topic

Similar Topics

Using the keywords [bruised hand* fan*] we found the following similar topics.
1. Learn > Fire Fans > Introduction > Choosing your Fans *help/resource Title currently offers three sets of fans 3 spoke fire fans •  3 x 2 inch...
2. Learn > Hoop > Mini hoop > Concept Hand to hand h2h (1 hoop) *help/resource Title
3. Learn > POI > Beginners Butterflies > One handed Butterfly *help/resource Title the butterfly with the right poi handle hooked around the index and middle...
4. Learn > Fire Fans > Introduction > Holding your Fans *help/resource Title assuming you are using fans of a similar or identical design to...
5. Learn > Fire Fans > Introduction > Foreword *help/resource Title these fire fan lessons were written in mind with...

Show more..