wyptajBRONZE Member
1 post
Location: United Kingdom

Hi All
I am trying to find what an aerial hoop with extra ropes or chains connected to it that looks like a spiders web is called and where I can purchase one ?
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thank you

HOP Newsletter
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...