wyptajBRONZE Member
1 post
Location: United Kingdom

Hi All
I am trying to find what an aerial hoop with extra ropes or chains connected to it that looks like a spiders web is called and where I can purchase one ?
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thank you

Similar Topics

Using the keywords [aerial cobweb] we found the following similar topics.
1. Forums > Aerial Cobweb ?
2. Forums > Aerial (cartwheel) while poi/staff [12 replies]
3. Forums > 1st Edinburgh Acro-Balance and Aerial Convention 31st Mar [6 replies]
4. Forums > Aerial contact [42 replies]
5. Forums > Breakfast at Audrey's - aerial show

     Show more..