Forums > Social Chat > I accidentally swallowed fire breathing oils?

Login/Join to Participate

amirthebearMember
1 post

Posted:
I wasn't sure if it was Kerosene, Lamp oil, or Parrafin.

It wss my first time doing it and really dark. This happend 2 nights ago

I ended up doing the flake breathing right but I swallowed about a tea spoon worth of the oil.

The oil was tasteless and clear.. it had a texture of olive oil. All I remember was the bottle (substance can be fatal or harmful if swallowed)

I had stomach aches before but now I'm having some acid reflux and I'm breathing fine for now. Does the damage accumulate over time? I definitely feel off still...

erichartnallBRONZE Member
Member
1 post
Location: Australia


Posted:
Clearly you should be asking a doctor, not this forum.

trailatlas17Member
12 posts

Posted:
That is a nightmare.

KindaichiShotaBRONZE Member
Member
29 posts
Location: Japan


Posted:
Holly Mother Of Great Heaven.
Although its late to response but it is horrible..
I hope you are doing fine now.

rinowimewMember
3 posts

Posted:
you should be asking a doctor

HOP Newsletter

Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...