Forums > Introductions > Crazy rainbow unicorn from Germany

Login/Join to Participate

sonjarainbowSILVER Member
3 posts

Posted:
Hey guys,
Let me introduce myself as shortly as possible:
My name is Sonja and I'm living and spinning poi in Germany. I started spinning this summer and practised about one month with a pair of socks filled with juggling balls which I had lying around my house. After that month there were festivals, sickness and other stuff that kept me from spinning. But a few days ago I restarted. Sadly the socks are black which isn't the best for learning how to spin because it's not always that easy to see which poi belongs to which hand. xD
Two days ago I ordered my first pair of "professional" poi, which are podpoi by flowtoys. I'm really excited to test them out.
As you can imagine I'm still a very beginner, but I have fun throwing the poi around. :D
A few days ago I impressed my mom when I finally got the windmill to work and currently I'm working on the 5bw. Today my brain understood what should happen and I hope my body will get it during the next days.
While spinning I like listening to some music but I don't like that atmospheric goa stuff, so I listen to oldschool rock and psychedelic, which is great for getting the flow. Dancing doesn't work yet but hopefully that'll come after some time.
Hopefully you got a picture about the person behind this text. I'm always interested in meeting other spinners from around the world and maybe even german spinners to spin together. :)

Spin on! ;)