• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > Fire Performers in NY?

Login/Join to Participate

PoisonDawn
BRONZE Member since Sep 2013

PoisonDawn

Total posts: 31
Posted:I'm from the upstate NY area and I use fire fans and I fire breathe. anyone in the similar areas do anything similar? :D I'd love to meet some people around here with the same interests or similar ones! :bounce: :D :yes:

"Like a Dragon?" "Yes, I suppose like a Dragon."

Delete Topic

Similar Topics

Using the keywords [performer* ny] we found the following similar topics.
1. Learn > Interviews > Pele > Batavia performer chose a really hot career path *help/resource
2. Learn > > > Costa Rica Fire Poi School *help/resource since 2008   he is a featured performer at the annual envision festival and...
3. Learn > Fire Training > Fire training and safety > First Aid for Burns *help/resource of all the injuries that fire performers accumulate  burns are probably the...
4. Learn > Hoop > Hula Hoop > Anti-spin Flowers *help/resource is a fire  led  street and circus performer with the partnership company dreads...
5. Learn > Hoop > Hula Hoop > Back Bounce *help/resource is a fire  led  street and circus performer with the partnership company dreads...

Show more..