• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > Trying to find a list of "all" tricks

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 1
Posted:Is there a list of tricks and manipulations sorted by "prerequisite" and difficulty ANYWHERE on the net?

There is for penspinning, there is for just about anything else, but I can't find one for poi.

Does anyone know where one is?

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3009
Posted:I've never seen one and I think any attempt at such a list would be futile. Poi is a very versatile prop and as such there's constantly new development of moves and huge variation between individual interpretations of a move. There's something like 64 variations of thread the needle.

The beginners tutorials on this site and others tend to provide a common set of moves to begin with but after that initial knowledge of how poi work is learnt there is a lot to explore.