Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Ultimate Ninja Video Competition (free to enter)

Login/Join to Participate

ruvidanSILVER Member
5 posts

Posted:

https://ultimateninja.net/

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ultimateninjacontest/

What is it?
Young grasshoppa, Ultimate Ninja is a flow arts video competition of legendary proportion! Over $850 in prizes from Synergy, Forged Creations, Flowtoys, Ninja Pyrate, Infinite Works, Harmonic Threads, Cirque Fire Dance, Flowfires and more.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What do I do right now?
Train! Also If it's before September 19th, "expand the clan" game. The one who invites the most people into the facebook group gets a ninja clan bonus.

When can I submit?
Submissions open from September 19, 2013 to October 19th, 2013.

What must I submit?
After September 19th, download the logo. Put it in the front of your film. Make a maximum 2 minute video in one, some or all of the categories below. The 2 minute is soft capped if you are entering The Ancient Master (teach a technique) category but it must not go far beyond that time limit.

I am looking for people who might like to volunteer help for others who don't know how to make a video or add a logo. Please contact me if interested.

Categories:
Swift Ninja: Best demonstration of ninja spinning.
Weaponmaster Ninja: Most wicked multi-prop video.
Chan Ninja: Most surprising video and/or best use of an ordinary object (non-prop/weapon)
Fire Ninja: Sickest ninja fire dancing and/or glow in a video.
The Ancient Master: Instruction for a technique that is uncommon or rarely known.

There are two more which you cannot enter. It is automatic.
Costumed Warrior (new): Dawn the most awesome costume.
Ultimate Ninja: The sum of all your category scores added.

After submissions:
After the contest closes, judges watch and rate the videos. Every video will get a minimum of 3 different judges voting on it. The score will be averaged out. Every judge has the power of one ninja star! If your video gets ninja starred, you will be notified and your averaged out score goes up by one point. A ninja star is a most honorary award as each judge only gets one. Also, we will announce it on the Facebook page that their video was ninja starred by a judge.

Once judges are tallied, then the fun begins. We will have a written story about the epic ninja battle. The winners are announced by way of a ninja battle story!

I would like to donate/sponsor

Contact Ken Hill as soon as you can. We would love more prizes to give.

More information?

https://ultimateninja.net/