Chloe'GOLD Member
enthusiast
324 posts

Posted:
So I used to post fairly frequently back in the day (as CJdark). Since then I've gotten busy with life and school and all that fun stuff. I still spin and picked up hooping a year or 2 back. Here's my re-intro:
Name: Chloe'

Hometown: Pierre (Said like "beer" but with a p)

Birthday (sign?): March 5; recently turned 21

Sex: F

Occupation(s): Currently a FT student and FT single parent

Favorite Food(s): I really like meat but have been trying to cut it out of my diet. Been really into a restaurant called HuHot though

Favorite Color(s): I like blue, greys, black, and like colors

What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow? Umm?

Toys: My hoops (I only have 4 so far), fire poi with cathedral heads, sock poi, glowsticks, many others

Hobbies other than the obvious: I don't really have time for hobbies. I can barely keep up with what I do now. I do enjoy getting piercings and tattoos however. Only downside is having to travel to have a decent artist work on me.

Education: Going to college. This is my 3rd year and I plan on taking summer courses again and going to Canada for study abroad this summer.

Favorite Book(s): All I read lately are textbooks-none of which I really want to read haha

Favorite Movie(s): I'm picky.

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why? Nope

Favorite TV show(s): I don't watch much TV. But will watch bar rescue, best ink (and other alike shows), and world's worst tenants

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up)
Well going to school for a business degree so I can someday own a business. I have entrepreneurship in my blood. I hope to move out of this hick area. If that's not in the cards I'd like to at least move to a larger city.

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: Today's music just generally pisses me off. Older Benny Benassi and Daft Punk tracks are good though

Do you think these pants make my butt look too big? I will not answer this for my own safety

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): Right now I'm into strawberry rhubarb pie icecream from Blackhills company

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?* None of them-only have tried Nutella and it was not all that enjoyable.

Well there's me in a nutshell. I can't wait to start posting agian

Listen to Your heartbeat and dance...

beaniebobGOLD Member
casually noob tech poi spinrar
155 posts

Posted:
Gonna pop in here to explain that the question about the wing speed of an unladen swallow is a part of one of the skits in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. D:

Also, hi and welcome back! smile
The HoP forums are pretty dead these days haha ._.

"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error."

Chloe'GOLD Member
enthusiast
324 posts

Posted:
I kind of remember that movie...I slept through most of it honestly.
And I noticed that lack of activity but eh-might as well see what's going on. Thanks for the welcome =)

Listen to Your heartbeat and dance...