Forums > Social Chat > Falmouth - Lost and Found Property

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Ok - Well, I've just been told that Frodo has found my cutlery which I didn't even realise I'd lost, plus people seem to have lost poi, socks and other bits and bobs.

So - post here what you've lost/found and we'll see if we can't reunite you with them smile

I think I lost 1 fire rope at least, I'll unpack tonight and add to the list then smile

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
I tried hyperlooping with Oli's poi but they seemed to be broken. I couldn't keep it going for more than 3-4 secs. Then Oli grabbed them and must have fixed them while I wasn't looking cause he could go forever confused

On topic I also have a while top in my car.

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
Yay durbs thanx

see you in bournemouth after the fifthe of september frodo wink

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Garthy - the white top, is it mine?!?!?! Did i actually remember to take anything home with me!?!? haha it seems i left it all with u! x

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
Blimey girl! leaving half your clothes in Dunc's tent and the other half in Garthy's car - what will your mum think?

wink

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
haha no thats the same top - so Duncans name is in the clear!!! x

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Right, an update...

I've found my red glow ball (covered in sand at the bottom of my rucksack)

Still missing one fire rope - last seen next to a passed-out Durbs on the beach redface spank ubblol

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
Written by: Strugz

Written by: Pink...?

I know Oli had lost his fire poi.

OLI they are safe with me - i found them whilst unpacking last nyt, i remeber picking them up as they were abondonned on the beach ubbrollsmile how do you want me to return them?

Will you be in London on the 5th? if not could i give them to Bird or another Cornwallite?

Im going to see if i can airwrap hyperloop for 14secs like Oli with Olipoi, just to see if its the poi that have the magic wink

I will remove all sand and generally take good care until they are returned m8 biggrin

they are horrible poi, have you seen the size of the bolt sticking out the bottom?

and if your tangle gose pear shaped they have a tendancy to clip together which is no fun.

look foreward to seeing them again in london smile

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
How did I miss this thread??

Sorry don't think I have any items that haven't been found already and defo don't have any glowing/squidgy juggling balls. And seeing as I carried half a beach worth of stuff back to the site on Sunday morning my work here is already done biggrin

Although I accidentally did nick Steve off Laura by putting it in Bens sack I think she now has it back.

The one item I do have tho is a chewing gum green coloured torch that works quite well even tho it seems to be powered by sand in the battery compartment. If it's anyones I'll happily taunt the rightful owner with it from a distance before returning it to them biggrin

Let's relight this forum ubblove

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
nope steves still bound and gagged in my closet ubbangel

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Arson86SILVER Member
once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places...
20 posts

Posted:
LOST- single blue led poi with nylon string... what am i gonna do with one poi?

ashes ashes all fall down...
...Sat Nam

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
I'm assuming you didnt lose it at Falmouth. Either way it can be an excuse to pick up a different toy?

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
like metor wink

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

Addison02stranger
4 posts

Posted:
you all have a good knowledge about the property buying, selling and for getting on renting (it's all show your comments ). Actually I am new in this field and I don't know so much about it that's why I signed up this forum for learning more and I hope you people must help me. so thanks
EDITED_BY: Addison02 (1370326390)

|

Page: