Forums > Social Chat > what makes a guy cute?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
in follow up to the "If i am ever rich i want a cute australian call boy too." what is it that makes a boy cute? how does cute differ from being sexy/spunky/masculinly beautiful or is it siz of one half a dozen of another

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Oh, and Ben, having seen the pics you put up...

You're cute. Don't panic or anything because I'm totally not coming on to you (I have a boyfriend, remember?) But you're cute. And a bit hot, too.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
Are there any non-cute spinners?

Really. I can't think of any, and I've met a bunch and seen pics of many.

E pluribus unum, baby.

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
ahhhh ....maybe if they are just normal good looking they are just cute, but if they spin fire also they are HOT - or as Rozi would say - they are Cew-ute [with a throaty growl]

hmmmm.....
quote:
it looks like I have a boyfriend for now, even if he doesn't spin and isn't interested, so thanks anyways!
then why are you with him???

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Dent,

I'm with him because we share a lot of interests, because I like him a lot, because he's a fellow med student and understands the stress that third year med school can put on a relationship and yet is willing to work through it, because he's mature and responsible, because he has a great sense of humor...

And he's hot, too.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
fair enough.... although the question was a bit of a joke have to remember to put the up there next time.... after reading a couple of your other threads im guessing that most med students probably dont have time to learn to spin? well, although he doesnt spin at least he's hot.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
cheers mike a compliment is a compliment where ever it comes from

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
id fix Wombles if they made me cuter.... only i have no idea what a Womble is! i must have missed that class at school. stupid australian education system....

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
one of my mates Ed is sacred of wombles, as in you tell him there is a Wonble on his neck and brush is neck hair and he runs off or goes to hit it!

its funny

later days

Step (el-nombrie)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Mechhead:
one of my mates Ed is sacred of wombles,
does he worship Uncle Bulgaria or something..

oh shit....im turning into C@ntus... im getting all sarcastical and stuff...pointing out spelling mistakes et al.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Actually, UCOF, I've been leaving Mechhead's spelling alone. Some people genuinely don't spell as well as others. Those people don;t deserve to be ridiculed.

Whereas people like Flynt, Nix and you simply don't think enough before they click Add Reply.

Meh

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:

I'd like to be included in the first catagory please. My spelling is bad because I actually have trouble spelling, not because I'm too lazy to do it correctly.

Currently on the right side up of the world.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Ok, what's a womble?

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
patrick, a womble:

makes good use of the things that they find
(things that everyday folk leave behind generally)

they are organised
they work as a team
they are tidy and clean (generally)

they live at wimbeldon common

wombles make new things out of old

does that help patrick?

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
what makes a guy cute?
His passion for life. His dedication to his loved ones, his smile, his eyes (they are the window to the soul)his softly spiritual side, his dreams and....
his washboard ab muscles

Non-Https Image Link

WHICH ARSN HAS ALL OF THE ABOVE

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
oh dear.
I always seem to kill a thread

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
well, ive been trying to think of a witty response....but have come up with nothing.

i wouldnt normally associate fat repelling muscley body builder type with being cute though

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
tis a joke buddy...

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
frostypaw as someone who takes care of their body i would have to say i find that quite insulting.

"there's only so much narcissitic time that's good for you!"

when you talk to someone and they are all me me me that is narcism. its like saying taking pride in your appearance is narcistic but studying at uni is ok, both are doing something positive to better yourself and both take hard work and dedication. (im not saying everyone that works out is not narcissitic but im saying that some of us are not narcissitic and that its a bit off to make a broad generalisation like that)

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Am i cute ?. Sorry im feeling really low

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
yes you are cute! heres hugz to make you feel better.

Page: