• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > crazy things you have done

Login/Join to Participate

ben-ja-men
GOLD Member since Jun 2003

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Total posts: 2474
Posted:so its around that time of year again where mad plans are hatched and schemes a schemed last year i got painted to look like the devil and went clubbing (there a pic in my photo gallery) the reactions of ppl was awsome, im looking for some new ideas for this years madness

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Delete Topic

Dentrassi
GOLD Member since Apr 2003

Dentrassi

ZORT!

Total posts: 3044
Posted:well, a couple of years ago i persuaded about 10 friends to go to the cricket dressed as the 'Bananas in Pyjamas' [aussie kids tv show for those not in the know]. we all wore stripey pyjamas, and i made 10 yellow banana heads - about 1 meter tall, they rested on the shoulder, and were positioned so you could look through the mouth. it was a fantastic dya at the cricket - about 15 secs of national TV [with a puzzles Ian Healy commentating]. we walked around a bit and had stands full of english tourists singing 'bananas in pyjamas are running down the stairs...etc'. we ended up getting a front page sydney morning herald photo. if i start ranting on about how much fun we had stopping in at various pubs on the way home from the cricket ill never stop talking.
however im not too certain how this would go down in a club...depends how drugged /drunk everyone is.
theres a few other stupid things ive done but im twitching for a twirl so ill do it later.

cheers

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

Delete

Magnus

Total posts: 279
Posted:ben-ja-men, your devil pic has just inspired me to get the six pack I'd need to pull off going out like that

Magnus... pay it forward

Delete

TheApprovingNinja

TheApprovingNinja

From the Ashes of a Ninja Rise THE HIPS OF RAGE

Total posts: 371
Posted:while not exaclty clubable I did come up with the stupidest staff move ever. (not recomended for people that don't like getting impaled.

It involves one wick falling off a six wick staff leaving a pointy bit and the other five wicks flaming and hurlting the staff harpoon like at each other (well to the left) and catching it stylishly, honestly it's one of the stupidest things i've ever done but I couldn't stop laughing the whole time while I was doing it.

Viva UGLY STAFF

Delete

ben-ja-men

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Posted:i have a feeling the police mightnt like it to much if i take a sharp pointy thing out and start throwing it at random ppl, ranted it will probably get a reaction and all but im looking for something a little less leathal and a bit more reality jaring.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Delete

FlamingMonkey

Total posts: 50
Posted:From an experience of a friend a couple of years ago, the best way to psych yourself for a big fall off a sea wall, is not to realise that there's a drop at all.
It was dark, he fell, HE WAS OKAY!!!!

Monkey see, Monkey do...

Delete

ben-ja-men

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Posted:what exactly is a sea wall? from your post it sounds like falling from one would be kinda painful

Delete

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:hmmm crazy.. once i reversed down a one way street. WHOA!
livin' fast dude!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

FlamingMonkey

Total posts: 50
Posted:a sea wall is a man made barrier to stop the sea taking the land away... this one was made out of concrete and quite big.
HE WAS OKAY!!

Monkey see, Monkey do...

Delete

ben-ja-men

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Posted:mmmmmm not really looking to die young "i cant die i have a feeling the people of earth will need me" (tell me someone can place the quote)

Delete

Supafly
BRONZE Member since Apr 2001

TNT

Total posts: 173
Posted:Road Trip.

High Times "Man of the Year".

Fear the evil monkey!

Delete

ben-ja-men

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Posted:come on ppl i know theres some ppl out there with some more outrageous Bananas in Pyjamas stories

Delete

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:ben, i bet you're so insane you spin fire around yourself, crazy coconut!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

ben-ja-men

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Posted:dude i vertical burnoff then spin myself around the fire ....... sometimes into something nice n cool

Delete

Spanner
BRONZE Member since Feb 2003

Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here

Total posts: 2790
Posted:I set my hair on fire last week, you could try that. It certainly amazed my boyfriend

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Delete

Mistress Aurora

Mistress Aurora

Hot Schtuff

Total posts: 1032
Posted:The only thing I can think of at the moment is when I pulled over a highway patrolman on the interstate

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

Delete

Charles
BRONZE Member since Jun 2001

Charles

Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer

Total posts: 3989
Posted:I unicycle to work...does that count?

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Delete

ViciousVixen

Total posts: 103
Posted:I posed nude for art classes at college for two semesters. Mom thinks I wore a bikini, and Dad just thinks I worked behind a desk in the art building. I don't think I'll ever tell them the full truth. I kept some of the students' drawings from each semester cuz they're pretty good.

Delete

ben-ja-men

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Posted:Mistress Aurora what happened when you pulled the officer over? Charles thats a wicked reason to learn how to unicycle i believe ill be taking that one up. ViciousVixen i considered stripping just for the buzz of it all but then i thought it could be a bit awkward if one of the students that attends my tutes at uni where to come along

Delete

ViciousVixen

Posted:ben-ja-men, I have a guy friend in St. Louis who strips and is getting his Master's degree. He works out at the university gym and wears a shirt displaying his stripper website. He sees classes and the campus as a free advertising opportunity.

Delete

Tai... grrrrr

Total posts: 34
Posted:Vixen,I too have posed for life drawing classes, and i must say it was the best job i've ever had! Apparently male models are hard to come by? But to get paid good money to just sit there for a couple hours... how can you beat that? But included in this crazy act was the first time i modeled... i was tripping!

Strive to Love everything for exactly what it is. Even though you can never understand all the extents of anything.

Delete

ViciousVixen

Posted:Yeah, Tai, the professor said it was rare that they get a male model. The ones they told me about having were either 500 lbs or so conceited he oiled himself up before posing. But the students really enjoyed drawing the huge guy cuz he had so many curves and shadows... hehe.

Delete

Mistress Aurora

Mistress Aurora

Hot Schtuff

Posted:Well it was my first drive from my hometown to my college and I had only been driving a couple weeks. I sort of missed an exit and so kept going East away from OKC. I was supposed to get off
I-44 and get on I-35, but didn't get off and ended up staying on I-44. I noticed I was too far East and went to a gas station and asked for directions. The lady got me all confused and I was headed back West looking for the correct exit.

That's when I saw the highway patrolman. I sped up to get behind him and I turned my headlights on and off...Took him 15minutes to notice me

He flashed his lights to signal he saw me and I pulled up behind him on the shoulder of the highway.He got out and I felt so embarassed. I had to ask him for directions

He said that I had already gone too far and missed the exit...If only it hadn't taken him 15minutes to notice me I prolly wouldn't have gone too far.

Anyways he was nice and helped me onto another road that led to Stillwater.Only thing was I had to keep an eye out for wildlife and cattle getting into the road. 177 is a very hilly and windy road.Guess because it is a farm road

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

Delete

Mistress Aurora

Mistress Aurora

Hot Schtuff

Posted:There are some other crazy things I could tell you about my bros. Now they ARE KRAZY!

Delete

telic

I don't want a title.

Total posts: 940
Posted:I signed up for my school's Moot Court competition. Sure feels crazy to me.

E pluribus unum, baby.

Delete

Dentrassi
GOLD Member since Apr 2003

Dentrassi

ZORT!

Total posts: 3044
Posted:hmmmm....ive organised life drawing classes at uni and ive never had any probs finding male models. maybe aussie guys are just happier to take their clothes off....this is drifting into the 'cute australian call boy thread' isnt it?

speaking of nudity, ive done several crazy things... but thats probably not suitable for clubbing

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

Delete