• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Alcoholic FlowMaster
Total posts: 17
Posted:ive been spinning for almost a year now and starting to integrate 3D into my flow but also trying to learn what i guess would be called combinations or versus. for example a CAP vs horizontal cateye when the left hand does a counterclockwise CAP and the right does a clockwise horizontal cateye. i can do each flawlessly one hand at a time but when i try and combined them i just cant. just the fact that my poi are doing different things blows my mind. i can do several different hybrids, same direction, opposite, iso vs extension but i just cant wrap my head around this. i probably just need to keep trying but i figured theyre are HoPers out there that had run into this same problem and found a solution

Liquid and Fire is a beautifully breathtaking combination

Total posts: 5
Posted:very beautiful fire spinning combos here and also slowed down to see the combos and transitions