• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > flowlights problem

Login/Join to Participate

Stnd54
SILVER Member since Mar 2011

Stnd54

Total posts: 42
Posted:A couple of months ago I bought a set of flowlights from here. Now one of the LED's is broken on one of them, I've heard both here and flowtoys have good customer service but who should I be getting in touch with and would I have to send the broken flowlight back before anything can happen? cause that would be a major pain, despite what everyone says about HoP's fast shipping it always takes 3 weeks for anything to get here and I don't want to be without a my glowy poi for a month and a half. Thanks in advance for the help =)

Also how come HoP aren't selling single flowmass's anymore, I've lot one of 4 and don't want to but another crystal case.

EDITED_BY: Stnd54 (1316810676)

Delete Topic

Jameth
GOLD Member since May 2008

Jameth

enthusiast

Total posts: 378
Posted:I'd email HOP sales and ask them - HOP staff are only on here intermittently and patchily.

Delete

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1024
Posted:Flowtoys require the unit sent back.
HoP's policy is to not require faulty goods to be returned.

May your balls always burn

Delete

Mynci
BRONZE Member since Apr 2005

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Total posts: 8737
Posted:Yup - I just got new sent thanks to great HoP service when I had a ball chain issue grin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete