Forums > Videos > I guess I should start posting videos and share my progress.

Login/Join to Participate

KellBelle406
BRONZE Member since Sep 2011

KellBelle406

Total posts: 15
Posted:Just relaxing after school... it is Friday, after all!

This is after a little over two years, feedback would be awesome smile

-Kelly

There is no perfection, only progression.

Delete Topic

Axist
BRONZE Member since Mar 2010

Psyfire Eclectic

Total posts: 8
Posted:You have some amazing moves. I'm very impressed. I have only a few points of advice: I noticed you bend your left arm when you do extensions cause I do the same thing... try keeping both arms as straight as possible during extensions. Also I'd love to see what you could do with the Poi moving slower. I'm sure you could come up with some captivating moves.

Truly great show. Thanks for sharing.

Delete

JuggleSean
GOLD Member since Oct 2009

Ooops

Total posts: 116
Posted:Kelly,

You are groovy and make me want to leave work to spin poi! Thank you!

Sean

Groovy

Delete

KellBelle406
BRONZE Member since Sep 2011

KellBelle406

Total posts: 15
Posted:Thank you guys smile Axist: I definitely have been trying to work on my left arm's need to be sloppy, thank you for being honest and being able to tell that it's not doing what it needs to be, people just tell me it looks great and its frustrating, honest feedback mucho appreciated. Glad to be any sort of inspiration Sean!

There is no perfection, only progression.

Delete