• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > Short video from most recent Gasworks Spinurn

Login/Join to Participate

Sister Eleven
Sister Eleven

owner of the group property
Total posts: 1277
Posted:Here is a very short (1:13) snippet of me playing around at the 4/20 burn at Gasworks Park in Seattle. I apologize for the slow start--the stereo was having problems with my iPod for a second. I was pleased with the set as a whole and wish more of it had been captured, but I do like what they got.

It appears YouTube just changed their URL format, so it seems like the embedding isn't working ATM. Here's the link.