Posted:
Name: Arthur

Hometown: Vilnius

Birthday (sign?): 1993 June 9th Gemini

Sex: Male

Occupation(s): high school

Favorite Food(s): different kinds of macaroni grin

Favorite Color(s): green, red, black.

What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow? : It really depends on what kind of swallow are we talking about African or European grin

Toys: poi, staff, jugling, levistick.

Hobbies other than the obvious: hmm I do spin fire grin play the guitar, do some jewellery and armour

Education: Hight School

Favorite Book(s): Eragon, Skirgaila, Crime and Punishment

Favorite Movie(s): Lord of the Rings, Fight Club, Harry Potter, Black Death and more grin

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why? : Godzilla without a daught the destroyer is but a machine and can not outsmart a gigantic lizard. Thus meaning that the Godzilla will ride the destroyer like a bull till he gets tired and then devour it like a snake would and then it would just lie on the sun to get warm and digest it's food.

Favorite TV show(s): South park

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up):not sure maybe be a jeweller or a programmer for a game company but I would always like to have the fire dancing as a side job for the fun of it smile

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: Beethoven, Nightwish, Blind Guardian, Iron Maiden, Karol i Shut and a ton more grin

Do you think these pants make my butt look too big?: Oh heavens no it brings up the beauty of it grin

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): Chocolate, vanila, mint.

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?* Nutella.