Forums > Introductions > .:*the thread from over the rainbow and far far away*:.

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
{{{rocks up in her fairy-mobile .:*compleat with butterfly stickers*:. and looks at her new home}}}

Right oh... well this will do (talk about your fixer-uppers wink)... a few pillows and blankets, a splash of colour, and this place will be looking fit for a pixie king!*:.

{{{starts hanging fairy lights around}}}

oh yeah I'll do all the intro stuff too.... (am I allowed to just copy and paste from the old board? lazy pixie)

Hello, my name is Elke, I called myself Moon Pixie 'cause I'm totally into faery and I run the Moon Fest at Shorncliffe (north Brisbane) So If you'd like to meet up, come along then and introduce yourself I'd love to meet all you lovely fire sprites!

Name: Elke

Star sign: Leo

Toys:Acrylics (crystal balls), Staff, Poi (fire & comet), Double Staff, Stilts, unicycle, Wings, fairy dust .... oh the list is endless!

Other fun stuff: Sewing, costume disign, doll making, painting, arty farty stuff, anything faery, playing, doing nothing, doing everything, Gardening, creating, napping, snail watching, forest walks, ... oh stop me quick! I'm floating off into that world of dreamy bliss!

Where: Every Full Moon At Shorncliffe (Moora Park) in Brisbane Australia, we gather for a twirl and jam... visit https://communities.msn.com/moonfest
for more info

Fav Colour: All of them!

Fav Movie: The Dark Crystal

Fav Books: Froud Faery Books are my Favorites....Visit www.worldoffround.com to see... The ones in my collection are: Faeries.... Good Faeries/Bad Faeries..... Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairies.... The Goblins Conpanion.... A Midsummer Night's Faery Tale.... The Faeries' Oracle.... and there are SO many more that I want to add to it.... I also love books by SARK.... she's so deliteful and fun, she reminds me about all the beautiful gorgeous blissful things in life.... and heeps more books too... but I think I'll stop there

Occupation: All of that stuff ubove ie performer, artist, and...Faery...hehe

Been twirling since: 1995

hmmm... that'll do

Edited 'cause I wanted to add a bit....

Dreams/wishes for the future: I would love to live in the forest (how increadibly hippy of me ) Better still, I'd love to get some land and create a forest! Rejuvenating and restoring the land... I'd love to build my house out of rammed earth or straw bail... Living on the land with beautiful lovely people.... Do my art.... maybe open a shop.... I think it'd be so fun to make all these gorgeous faery art pieces and put them all though the forest and have forest faery walks...*:. Maybe hold a festival thing on the land too.... Hmmmm what bliss....

Don't forget to dream and make wishes... it gives fate an idea of what you'd like your life to do!

Edited again 'cause I can't spell!

Edditted again when i mooved from the old board çause I'm 23 now...hehe

{{{Get's out her gass cooker and puts the kettle on for chai}}}

peace kiss ubblol

EDITED_BY: .:* Moon Pixie *:. (1127087825)

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ubblove

Love you pixie princess

wanna go for a walk somewhere pretty?

Non-Https Image Link

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

3,492 posts

Posted:
Oh wow!!! how prettiful! i would *love* to go walking with you in such a magickal pixie wonderland!*:.

love you chicken ubblove

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Is that what purple leaves look like ?.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

3,492 posts

Posted:
ummm umm ....yes smile yes i suppose it is... yes

i is SO sleeeeepy! sleep1

3,492 posts

Posted:

old ....hehehe

i is still shleeeeepy sleep1

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
oh my welcome back pixie!! ohhh and welcome back meeee! *hugs*

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

3,492 posts

Posted:
.:*hobbles in on her walking stick*:. old ohhh come on in dear! we'll have tea and bickies! chock chip? ubblove

and yeah been ages hey? lets brew up a good ol pot of happy hippy hop tea for all the oldies (and any newwies who are interested! i'm not gonna discriminate!) to come on in and have a good ol tea party of warm fuzzie goodness 'ey?

YUM!!

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
oooh yessy pleasy!!!! bounce2

I'll go over to my thread and bring some cushions for people to sit on!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

3,492 posts

Posted:
mmm hmmm! cushions are a great idea!

.:*puts on an exsentric old lady hat*:.

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
hug hiya pixie!! grin

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Shall we see if Flytny has any of her new lovely tea for your teapot?

3,492 posts

Posted:
That's so rad! and YES!! we can't have a tea party without the beautiful miss Flyntress queen of the tea! ubblove

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I wish I could magick a REAL TEA party with us all in a beautiful secret fairy place in the sky...

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
That teapot is amaaaaaaaazing!!!

And here I was thinking that you'd want The Tea Party, Valura tongue2

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I want two out of the three Tea Party members... so they will do... *giggles*

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
oh you naughty, chicken! wink

3,492 posts

Posted:
.:*giggles*:.

bubblebongBRONZE Member
Reincarnated Woodelf
17 posts

Posted:
I checked The Dark Crystal... yummy yummy boom! Soooo gooood. Thank you pixie!

Aliens abducted me! They made me wear a funny hat.

3,492 posts

Posted:
yahhhh it's good 'ey! ubblove ....glad you liked it! smile i should get it out and watch it again smile

ok! our teaparty is now officially Dark Crystal theme!

.:*puts on four legged stilts for land-strider costume*:.

heh smirk ...this isn't the most *practical* of costume choices ooooops ...how am i supposed to drink tea in this!? shrug

3,492 posts

Posted:
oh my freakin gosh... it's like going camping for ages and coming home to trip out on the floor being *flat*

this pixie place *totally* needs a make-over!!

who's with me?!

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Pixie! You forgot to post in purple!!!!

Are we going for a theme with the makeover?

Page: ...