Forums > Introductions > My intro, I hail from Colorado, haha

Login/Join to Participate

XyresicBRONZE Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
Hello, my name is Cody, I'm a 19 yr old male from Colorado, I love black and white and hues of blue and purple, my favorite show is Dexter, my favorite book is actually an entire series The Wayferers Redemption (Australian authors are the [censored], haha) Favorite movie is Donnie Darko, that's a nice Monty Python gesture, it would depend on the type of swallow I think, haha. Godzilla for the simple fact that he is the [censored], and I want to be an astronaut when I grow up! Only not, don't know yet, soon as I figure it out, I might let you know. Yes your butt looks gigantic, get it out of the way of the TV, hah, I listen to anything from underground hip hop, to techno, to classical, to classic rock, pink floyd is the [censored], I am seeing them next month! Probably Chinese food, and probably like mint chocolate chip or something. I am finishing up schooling online, I work construction at this moment, and I poi. Pretty simple life I live I think. I have only been spinning for about 5 months now and I would absolutely love to meet some more people in my area, I have only been able to learn what I can from the videos on here and I undoubtedly believe I could learn so much more if there was someone here to poi with!

I can forward/reverse 3 beat weave and turns, 2 beat and 5 beat, BTB 3 beat, fountains with variations, archers, buzzsaw, buzzsaw fountain, isolated buzzsaw, isolated buzzsaw fountain, isolated weaves, all kind of tosses, shoulder/hip reels in time and split time, butterfly and BTB butterfly, 2 and 4 beat TTN, butterfly weaves, windmill, crossers, flowers and turns, anti-spin flowers, goofy flowers, mind meltdowns, under the legs, airwraps, hyperloops, orbitals, many stalls, spiral wraps, BTB/BTH/above my head spiral wraps, double bicep wraps, pendulum stuff, wall plane flowers, and umm... bout all I think of at this moment, but that list is a bit bigger I'm pretty sure, haha. I have an extreme fascinations with lights and fire (working on affording the fire atm) soon to come though. I'd like to thank all of the people that have posted instructional vids on here and I hope to put some of my own considering I have a few ideas that I haven't seen on here =P But all in good time. Anyways, I would love to get in touch with some local spinners! So let me know. ^_^

Oh, and out of those three, I would have to pick Nutella, Vegemite is pretty gross I hear. O.o

EDITED_BY: Xyresic (1288478789)

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
I got to an intro thread before Refuge? 0.o

Welcome to HoP!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, enjoy the Marmite crumpets and avoid the squirrels.

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
I had free time for once in ages. I had to drown a few problems. grin

Welcome to HoP. Nutella FTW!

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...

Zephyre PhoenixFamiliar stranger giving out popcorn. (formerly Ascilith)
1,264 posts

Posted:
welcome to HoP! We love you (and popcorn) here! you chose godzilla smile You get extra popcorn smile

Never take candy from strangers...... But popcorn is okay!

XyresicBRONZE Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the welcome, and there is no such thing as free time, breathing seems to cost money these days, haha.

So do I get my popcorn in the mail or something? =P

anelaenin the sky
30 posts

Posted:
Welcome to the HoP Cody.
I'm Josh, also from CO (Boulder).
hit me up if you're in the area and would like to spin sometime. seeing.eye.mind@gmail.com

"you have to imagine the impossible is merely preposterous"

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
no No popcorn in the mail... It carries federal charges frown

But...

smile You can come get some or just make your own and pretend it's Assi and me that made it yes

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...

XyresicBRONZE Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
Aww, I had my hopes up! But I suppose popcorn is popcorn, and it's the thought that counts!

That would be awesome, I would love to get together and spin sometime, will definitely get in touch with you.