• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > Socks on my sock poi

Login/Join to Participate

kostyalolxz
stranger

Total posts: 2
Posted:Hello HOP! smile

I found some free time today and decided to make my first poi video. My name is Konstantin and I've been spinning for about a year now. This isn't the cleanest freestyle, but I thought it would be okay for a first vid. Let me know what you guys think

Enjoy

SpinnerofDetroit
SpinnerofDetroit

All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
Total posts: 2280
Posted:You're doing great for a year! Keep it up my man wink quite clean, flows well, and not very repetitive. Those are hard to do. As for things to work on, I'd say work a lot on your antispin flowers there, work a lot on your isolations, they take a while so just keep it up.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin